Wild Swarmage SWARM BONUS HELP

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Jesus Tp that is a crap one 🙁

A friend of mine had reached 192 bees and gave up and we have seen from another poster that 229 i think it was had been reached, my personal worst still stands at 137 and of course i had moved up the stakes so that one was a hit and a half on the wallet 🙁

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Just an update on mine.. well over 200 bees, Lost count and if finally popped @ £420 in and it paid £6.60! 6 pound fucking 60! safe to say im not playing swarm again! Off to watch Bandits Vid to cheer me up 🙁

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

The Swarm paid £6.60?! On what stake?! FK me that has to be some sort of record!

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

The Swarm paid £6.60?! On what stake?! FK me that has to be some sort of record!

i was only playing 60p stake, couldn’t afford to lose much more so couldn’t raise up 🙁 Just checked and i was actually about £520 in not £420.. lesson learnt! Don’t play swarm unless you are prepared to stump up the balance to go high stakes, i just couldn’t stomach losing much more.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

That is the worst paying bonus i have heard of from a Swarm to be honest! That is madness 🙁

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Well at least i can go down in history.. even if it is negative! hopefully nobody ever beats me!

Bateson1997 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I have been playing wild swarm, had at least 50-100 bees on max level but no activation of bonus, I can only afford 40p/60p.. what do I do next?

RachelP WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi guys.It was my first try on the swarm today. The bandit made it look to easy Haha. Took thousands of spins and finally when I got them out it paid around 300x and I was around £80 down after hours of playing. 20p spins lol . Think I will give that one a miss in future.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)