Wild Swarmage SWARM BONUS HELP

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    SjonBoy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Tonight I hit the swarm bonus at €4 stake, after around 30 spins and 2 bees !! Total win was € 1.156,20. I like this game, but apparently am very lucky until now with amount of bees. Over 200 would be really devistating, let alone 700 !!

Shezzzzzzz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

just did the same, built it up on 20p, winning around £10. first bee on £2 stake and it swarms for £292.70… little frustrating as was going to build up after 5/10 to £4/£6 but still cant moan too much

Kenna1024 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Well finally got the swarm out on 234 bees it payed £751 on £4 which is terrible when ur 7k in, what made it worse I went on my account to see they gave me £200 bonus and I hit it off that £200 bonus (it’s like they knew it was coming?) then entered into wager city of 4k with the max spins allowed of £2 I decided to bonanza the lot… cut a long story short I managed to wager it all and withdrew £1000 left, that had put me a total of 6k down from the shitty swarm ? unlucky is an understatement ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Kenna1024 wrote:

Well finally got the swarm out on 234 bees it payed £751 on £4 which is terrible when ur 7k in, what made it worse I went on my account to see they gave me £200 bonus and I hit it off that £200 bonus (it’s like they knew it was coming?) then entered into wager city of 4k with the max spins allowed of £2 I decided to bonanza the lot… cut a long story short I managed to wager it all and withdrew £1000 left, that had put me a total of 6k down from the shitty swarm ? unlucky is an understatement ??

Unlucky bud, that really sucks after waiting for so long!

Shows the dangers of this slot.

Kenna1024 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yeah it defiantly shows the dangers on this slot mate, will give it a while before I swarm again I think lol.

Chippshop WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What should I do??

Hit swarm on £2 stake at 7 bees won about 1k dropped down to 20p maxed ended up putting 1k back through now at 29 bees on £6 stake .

Do I drop back to £2 stake as I will now be playing off own money not winnings or do I play my usual stake of £1/£2 On other games and any profit take that back to the swarm on £6??

Any advice would be appreciated .

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

You have to always stick to the main rule of only putting in what you can afford Chippshop – £6 is a huge stake and yes i know i play that stake and above and beyond on my swarm videos but i always try and accompany that with the swarm story and the reason as to why i am able to do that.

29 bees is really quite a small number of bees and it could be miles away, it could of course shake next press and splat – that is the gamble but you need to be on a stake you are comfortable with.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Kenna1024 wrote:

234 bees is savage amount of bees mate and yeah, £750 is pants but of course always possible, it is a very clever game isn’t it and the publicity is has gotten will mean a lot of similar stories, i’m personally trying to leave it alone these days – my last proper one was the £10 one on a video a couple back where a week or so before that i was swarming nightly, i think as more and more people try it in that way, it is going to get more and more dangerous.

Kenna1024 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Kenna1024 wrote:

234 bees is savage amount of bees mate and yeah, £750 is pants but of course always possible, it is a very clever game isn’t it and the publicity is has gotten will mean a lot of similar stories, i’m personally trying to leave it alone these days – my last proper one was the £10 one on a video a couple back where a week or so before that i was swarming nightly, i think as more and more people try it in that way, it is going to get more and more dangerous.

Yes mate very savage game, and I 100% agree with leaving this slot for a while. If I could give any advice on it don’t up ur stakes to high to soon, if you hit it early or on smallish stakes then take it with open arms ??

great videos recently bandit, big stakes or small always a Great watch. ?

billyn123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hi everyone,

So me and my mate have chucked in for wild swarm and at the moment we’re about £700 in and 50 bees into the swarm on £2 spins? Whats the best thing to do? raise to £4?  how many more bees is common once you’re past the “early hive pop” looking for a bit of advice more than anything

Cheers, Billy

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

It’s random, no telling how many. Chipmonkz has had it pop relatively early a few times, I’ve not got to that stage yet, currently on stage 4, a quarter of the way up, and £30 up on the game.

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Update on mine, currently at max, the profit I had on the game is back in, currently about £40 down on the game, had 12 bees, the boxes have dried up and the bonus’ are terrible! But we shall attempt again next week!

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Well it popped, very disappointing, ended up just getting money back. 32 bees, won’t be in a rush to go back!

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I am now £3k down on £2 stakes and currently on 127 bees no boxes and bonuses the odd time but paying hardly anything please reassure me the bonus is actually possible ?? this is just sick

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

FORGet the last post it popped on the 129th bee. Paid £102 fan bloody tastic well worth the wait ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)