Wild Swarmage SWARM BONUS HELP

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Damo wrote:

Wish i had read this before i was £380 in on 60p spins ? Still yet to activate the hive & well over 80 bees collected

Damo wrote:

Wish i had read this before i was £380 in on 60p spins ? Still yet to activate the hive & well over 80 bees collected

Well that was my post originally,

so my and my lil brother started a swarm yesterday. Usual 20 p to max it. Deposited 25 pound and maxed it with 28 in balance. Kept the stakes low to start with as we have never triggered a swarm under 80 bees yet. After 30 bees raised to 2 pound(total deposited by this time £75,) deposited 200 lost put another 200 in on 2 pound spins and hit this on a 4 trigger swarm, kept it at two pound. We must have hit at least ten bonuses that paid over 200, god knows how many boxes and big wins also.. at one point we where 1200 pound up. I lost count on the 200th bee anyway the swarm triggers when we had 80 pound left, played it for 19 hours in total from yesterday, the swam paid 196 pound on 2 pound stake not even 100 x. Of the 500 we put in we had a balance of 276. Gutted !!! Until I went on bonanza with it and we cashed out 1400 about an hour ago. Stay away from the swarm lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@aps31 yeah that’s a damn unlucky session on the swarm there mate :_( I am glad you got it back on Bonanza though I have only had the bonus on that game once and it was gash lol.

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Seedy wrote:

@aps31 yeah that’s a damn unlucky session on the swarm there mate :_( I am glad you got it back on Bonanza though I have only had the bonus on that game once and it was gash lol.

It was still touch and go if we cashed out though, check out the balance before we triggered the bonus.

Kenna1024 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Currently on 155 bees has any one had more than this? It’s driving me mad not sure what stakes to go up to now been doing £6 do I up it to £10? Me and a friend are in it together £1150 each so £2300 in total. Any suggestions ?

SlotLuck WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What’s the most bees it has taken anyone to activate wild swarm?

i have done the circle I few times but on lower stakes than bandit, the highest I’ve been to is £6 spins and took 93 bees to get swarm mode, today I’m currently 155 bees in and £2400 down and still no swarm mode activated! Due to the fact I’m so much down I have had to up the stakes to £10 in the bid to hopefully get money back or maybe some profit but I’m cautious on how much more to deposit and wanted to hear everyone’s worst bee count before swarm was activated.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@Kenna1024 ive had 90 bees so far no trigger and i think the bandit has had over 100 a couple of times. :/ it just does it when it wants to lol

hope you both turn this around 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I take it you and @kenna1024 are the ones swarming together im around 90 bees in no trigger as my worst but i think the bandit been well over a 100 before now :/

I hope this turns around for yah mate 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Hey. Jumping in.

I spoke to Push last week, just to ask some questions on this game.

It is 100% planned for people to try and take advantage in this way. The game is set up in 2 stage…

Stage 1 – Hive building. The RTP in this section of the base game and bonuses are a usual 97% or approximate. The game plays as normal, and this is a true reflection of the base game.

Stage 2 – Max Hive. The RTP of the base game drastically lowers. That’s not to say you cant still hit a good win, or a good chest, but as you can see from the bandits videos, he drops only 300x stake at the most on 20p when having approx 2,500 spins to max out the hive. Then all of a sudden he only has 20 bees and is 1.2k down at 4 quid stake. the game mechanics are designed this way on purpose.

Mathematically – The game can be beaten, just, and it depends on when you raise the stakes. Bandit does this a bit randomly, buthe almost sticks to a plan. The game pays out as follows…

Odds on hitting swarm from a single bee drop – 3.3%

Average Stake return per swarm bonus -275x

So from this maths you know when to raise the stakes to guarantee a profit. Say you trigger the max hive and it cost you 40quid to build the hive. You start at £1 stake. Once you are down 150x from starting balance, you increase to 2£. then once down 150x again you keep raising the stakes up.

As long as you trigger before your betting 200£ a spin… your in profit.

Huge variance way of playing but 99% of the time you will profit, and 1% of the time you will lose your hose/wife/legs.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Hey. Jumping in.

I spoke to Push last week, just to ask some questions on this game.

It is 100% planned for people to try and take advantage in this way. The game is set up in 2 stage…

Stage 1 – Hive building. The RTP in this section of the base game and bonuses are a usual 97% or approximate. The game plays as normal, and this is a true reflection of the base game.

Stage 2 – Max Hive. The RTP of the base game drastically lowers. That’s not to say you cant still hit a good win, or a good chest, but as you can see from the bandits videos, he drops only 300x stake at the most on 20p when having approx 2,500 spins to max out the hive. Then all of a sudden he only has 20 bees and is 1.2k down at 4 quid stake. the game mechanics are designed this way on purpose.

Mathematically – The game can be beaten, just, and it depends on when you raise the stakes. Bandit does this a bit randomly, buthe almost sticks to a plan. The game pays out as follows…

Odds on hitting swarm from a single bee drop – 3.3%

Average Stake return per swarm bonus -275x

So from this maths you know when to raise the stakes to guarantee a profit. Say you trigger the max hive and it cost you 40quid to build the hive. You start at £1 stake. Once you are down 150x from starting balance, you increase to 2£. then once down 150x again you keep raising the stakes up.

As long as you trigger before your betting 200£ a spin… your in profit.

Huge variance way of playing but 99% of the time you will profit, and 1% of the time you will lose your hose/wife/legs.

Interesting info, thanks eejit!

However, I would strongly recommend that people don’t do this. This is similar to the Martingale “system” on roulette, where you double your bet within the return range until you hit. As long as you don’t run out of money, and you don’t hit the table limit, and you increase by more double your bet (as red/black is not 50/50) then you will always win. HOWEVER they are serious caveats, and in the real world, it’s just not feasible, and incredibly dangerous. I’ve seen 15 reds in a row before. Imagine betting on black from the first one.

Anyway, my point is, this is very similar. You could not hit the swarm until your 200th bee, technically. And if you’re increasing your bet every 150x – well, you do the math. Not only this, but the average at 275x is over a huuuuuge amount of games. The variance could result in a 50x win, or even a 1000x win. So <b>by no means are you guaranteed to profit using this method.</b>

Kenna1024 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Currently on 191 bees and 5k in ?? doing £10 spins at the mo should I up to £20 ? Has any one had any more bees than this ? Cheers

Kenna1024 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

206???s ???

Anonymous WANTED $55
    Inactive

I’d be on max stake most prob.   It’s Imminent

or is it……..

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

MurciPete wrote:

I’d be on max stake most prob.   It’s Imminent

or is it……..

Nope, the odds don’t increase for each bee. Could land on any bee, could be another 500 yet. Unlikely at 3% per bee (if those figures are correct) but certainly possible!

Kenna1024 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I will stick to £10 then and try and get this monster swarm out ? I will let u know what bee it arrives on… see you in a few weeks ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

My personal worst is 137 bees, followed by 121 bees and 118 bees and quite a few 100 odd bees. It really can be an utter twat to activate, i haven’t had what i would call an early trigger, say 12 bees or less, for a long long time now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)