Wild swarm will kill me

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Just an update for the Bandit and everyone,  I will be attending gambling meetings from next week onwards. I’m also banned from all online betting sites and I’ve self excluded from all of the bookies where I live. The bandit has given me an amazing lifeline and I will forever be grateful to him and iam 100% gonna do everything in my power to not gamble ever again. The missus has also asked me to thank the bandit and everyone who has sent their messages of support. She has promised me she is going to help me through this, so a big thank you to her. Thanks again guys. I will keep you updated.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Excellent mate fucking made up you sorted it with the Mrs. Hope it all works out well for you Yid. Keep everyone updated about how your meetings go mate it might help a few more people!!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yidfather wrote:

Just an update for the Bandit and everyone,  I will be attending gambling meetings from next week onwards. I’m also banned from all online betting sites and I’ve self excluded from all of the bookies where I live. The bandit has given me an amazing lifeline and I will forever be grateful to him and iam 100% gonna do everything in my power to not gamble ever again. The missus has also asked me to thank the bandit and everyone who has sent their messages of support. She has promised me she is going to help me through this, so a big thank you to her. Thanks again guys. I will keep you updated.

Good man, this is great to hear! 2019 will be a good year for you, on the up already!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Oi oi matey, really glad to here things are looking up for you but please do still feel free to chat if you ever get any cravings or find yourself slipping in to that headspace again!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yidfather wrote:

Good stuff mate, all the best with that and it is good to hear the mrs will be helping you out too 😀

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Awesome news mate!! 🙂

Lolaandboy234 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I had an excellent hit on jammin jars £1200 on a quid stake then litterall 2 spins on danger at £2 and got an £846 win so decided to build the swarm! Huge mistake game took the absolute lot plus £300 extra I deposited only on £2 stake finally burst and went for £256 games an absolute disgrace will never play it again. (164 bees)

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Hi everyone this is my first update in a long time, sorry but I’ve had a bit of a bumpy ride. STILL NOT GAMBLING THOUGH ! ! I’ve been trying to get on my feet as me and my partner split and I have been homeless for 2 months, living in my car as family members turned there back on me, once they heard about my gambling problem. The kind gesture that bandit gave to me paid for the cruise, so that my partner could go and the relationship ended with me not feeling a complete bastard. So thanks again Bandit.

So where am I now? Well I’m staying in my car for the meantime  but hopefully not to much longer, as I’m currently saving so that I can get my own place, it’s difficult as deposits and kitting a home out is not easy, but I put myself here, so I have to get myself out of here.

I am also still attending GA once a week and haven’t missed a session, which is good. It has been super difficult stopping gambling altogether but I’ve got to be strong by keep walking forward and not looking back. Sorry I have only just managed to update this but as you could imagine I’ve felt a bit sorry for myself recently and haven’t wanted to discuss what’s been happening. Every cloud and all that. Thanks again.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you are moving in the right direction by been able to save. Well done for attending all the meeting. I’m sure there is light at the end of the tunnel. Stay positive mate. You are getting there and you will if you keep on doing what your doing.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just read the whole thread and I feel for you, not least having a family that will turn it’s back on you when you have a problem, that’s when families are supposed to be there for you.

It sucks that your partner threw you, why is it always the guy that gets thrown out of the house 🙁

But you are now on the right track – stay on it and in a year or two this will be a bad dream.   If you have to, get the number 926 tattooed on your arm so any time you get the urge in the future it will remind you of the dark times

Good luck and stay strong

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Banning yourself was a big step surely they would see this as owning your mistakes and making change. How long do you have to stay gamble free for your family to offer a roof over your head or at the very least a warm shower.

As much as I feel for your situation I can’t help but feel there’s more to it

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Hi quick update, still gamble free so that’s something right?! To answer your concern whoswho my parents are anti gambling and have been their whole lives. My gambling was always hidden from them. Sorry if you don’t believe what I’m saying but unfortunately I can’t prove this is the case. The longer this carries on the longer I’m starting to feel like saying fuck this, what’s the point! I don’t think I can stay living in this situation for another 2-3 months. I don’t know what to do next.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think tbh mate. You’ve had all the advice you could possibly have ever imagined from this forum including nearly 2k gesture from Steve to get you on your feet. The rest now is up to you. I don’t know what else can be said or done from the forum members to help you. Good luck.

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I’m not after anything else. I was simply giving an update. Just thought it may help some people that were in a similar situation that things don’t change overnight and they take a hell of a lot of time and determination from within. Sorry to think I maybe able to talk with like minded people. Obviously not the case.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear about your situation mate, you still working? As a bedsit although not ideal is better than a car and a lot of private landlords will let you pay half deposit on moving in then the other half with the next month’s rent, that’s what I did to move in here, it cost me £750 to get in then another 750 the following month then 500 normal rent.. What did you spend the money Bandit gave you on?

Also haz has a point, he’s not having a go at you I don’t think he meant to get your back up

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)