Wild swarm will kill me

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Yidfather WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Just an update for the Bandit and everyone,  I will be attending gambling meetings from next week onwards. I’m also banned from all online betting sites and I’ve self excluded from all of the bookies where I live. The bandit has given me an amazing lifeline and I will forever be grateful to him and iam 100% gonna do everything in my power to not gamble ever again. The missus has also asked me to thank the bandit and everyone who has sent their messages of support. She has promised me she is going to help me through this, so a big thank you to her. Thanks again guys. I will keep you updated.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $324
    Outlaw

Excellent mate fucking made up you sorted it with the Mrs. Hope it all works out well for you Yid. Keep everyone updated about how your meetings go mate it might help a few more people!!

Biohazard WANTED $305
    Outlaw

Yidfather wrote:

Just an update for the Bandit and everyone,  I will be attending gambling meetings from next week onwards. I’m also banned from all online betting sites and I’ve self excluded from all of the bookies where I live. The bandit has given me an amazing lifeline and I will forever be grateful to him and iam 100% gonna do everything in my power to not gamble ever again. The missus has also asked me to thank the bandit and everyone who has sent their messages of support. She has promised me she is going to help me through this, so a big thank you to her. Thanks again guys. I will keep you updated.

Good man, this is great to hear! 2019 will be a good year for you, on the up already!

argyl53 WANTED $134
    Outlaw

Oi oi matey, really glad to here things are looking up for you but please do still feel free to chat if you ever get any cravings or find yourself slipping in to that headspace again!

The Bandit WANTED $3,182
    El Bandito

Yidfather wrote:

Good stuff mate, all the best with that and it is good to hear the mrs will be helping you out too 😀

Larrylamb72 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Awesome news mate!! 🙂

Lolaandboy234 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I had an excellent hit on jammin jars £1200 on a quid stake then litterall 2 spins on danger at £2 and got an £846 win so decided to build the swarm! Huge mistake game took the absolute lot plus £300 extra I deposited only on £2 stake finally burst and went for £256 games an absolute disgrace will never play it again. (164 bees)

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)