Wild swarm will kill me

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

@Yidfather if you ever want to take me up on that chat, I’m sure The Bandit can supply you with my registered email address, or happy to have a back and forth through the forum. Really glad things are looking up for you a bit but in the kindest way, I don’t want you to forget the loss either! Really, if you’re ever feeling a bit low I’m here just for moral support as someone who knows to some extent what it’s like 🙂

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Yidfather wrote:

Thanks everyone. The missus has allowed me round the house tonight.Small steps. Happy New year everyone especially to the bandit.

Just show the Mrs that you are totally done with gambling mate and be totally honest with her end of the day you are at rock bottom right now and the only way is up believe me iv walked in your shoes and came out the other side be lucky mate

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Mrs will come round mate but just be 100% honest with her. I lost my first marriage due to lying to her – she gave me the oppurtunity to come clean and I witheld a few things which came back and bit me in the arse. I came back from afghan and she had changed the locks on the house. Couldnt blame her really. We still speak now but it was 100% my fault. Its hard when the shit hits the fan but you have to 100% down the line with her.

If you need some space I am not sure where you are based but always a spare room at mine if you need to get away for a couple of days. Mrs W is not the best cook in the world and my staffy will probably lick you to death but offer is there if you need it.

The fact she is letting you round and speaking to you is a good sign.

If you need to chat just drop me an email [email protected]

I will be up all night as on call with work and the dog hates fireworks so dont worry about the time!

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Thanks mate. I really appreciate it. Wish me luck I’m off to meet the missus and explain everything. Hopefully this weight will lift.

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

This is the first and only forum i have ever joined, this thread sums up everything we love about the bandit and the community he is building. Best wishes to you mate going forward and to all for 2019. Bandit you are a fucking Legend!!!

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

The Mrs will come round mate but just be 100% honest with her. I lost my first marriage due to lying to her – she gave me the oppurtunity to come clean and I witheld a few things which came back and bit me in the arse. I came back from afghan and she had changed the locks on the house. Couldnt blame her really. We still speak now but it was 100% my fault. Its hard when the shit hits the fan but you have to 100% down the line with her.

If you need some space I am not sure where you are based but always a spare room at mine if you need to get away for a couple of days. Mrs W is not the best cook in the world and my staffy will probably lick you to death but offer is there if you need it.

I will be up all night as on call with work and the dog hates fireworks so dont worry about the time!

Thanks Andy you sound like you have been through it yourself mate. Thank you so much for the offer of a roof over my head as well you are a star. I’ll copy your email and keep you updated. Thanks again mate and happy new year. I have 100% stopped the gambling and lying. I need to talk about it with people who understand as its an illness and not something we just choose.

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Yidfather wrote:

Thanks mate. I really appreciate it. Wish me luck I’m off to meet the missus and explain everything. Hopefully this weight will lift.

Hopefully the new year is good for yous

Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Larrylamb72 wrote:

This is the first and only forum i have ever joined, this thread sums up everything we love about the bandit and the community he is building. Best wishes to you mate going forward and to all for 2019. Bandit you are a fucking Legend!!!

Perfectly said.

Blocked

Yidfather wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Thanks Andy you sound like you have been through it yourself mate. Thank you so much for the offer of a roof over my head as well you are a star. I’ll copy your email and keep you updated. Thanks again mate and happy new year. I have 100% stopped the gambling and lying. I need to talk about it with people who understand as its an illness and not something we just choose.

Been through it twice mate hahahaha -third time lucky now!!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

You seem like a good fella Andy lad, I over celebrated a little on Saturday after the match, woke up Sunday morning and my knee is the fucking massive. Dont know how I’ve done it but I’ve been stuck to the couch for over 2 days now, the missus has been pouring my drinks and bringing them to me but I need to listen to her fucking nagging constantly, telling u this mate if I lived down south I would be taking u up on that spare room right now ???

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

You seem like a good fella Andy lad, I over celebrated a little on Saturday after the match, woke up Sunday morning and my knee is the fucking massive. Dont know how I’ve done it but I’ve been stuck to the couch for over 2 days now, the missus has been pouring my drinks and bringing them to me but I need to listen to her fucking nagging constantly, telling u this mate if I lived down south I would be taking u up on that spare room right now ???

I’m in the north west mate 🙂

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Listen mate.. it could be the North West of Syria, I will fucking take it ?? Happy Hogmanay troops ??????

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

Listen mate.. it could be the North West of Syria, I will fucking take it ?? Happy Hogmanay troops ??????

Hahaha hopefully you will recover soon mate. I know what you mean about getting constant nagging

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

Ok Yidfather, you have qualified for The Bandit’s Swarm Saver ? …. i went a bit quiet there as i just loaded up Casumo with the intention of trying a swarm. I said to myself that if i managed a profit, i would send it to you – obviously it is unlikely to be much of a dent in the loss but i’m hoping it will help you out. Well, i maxed the hive quite quickly with the help of a few level upgrades and then i set out on £6. I had a base hit of £600 which pushed me back to money back and then on the 13th bee, exactly £500 down….. the fucker popped and activated ?

Below is the result, I will take my £1,000 back and the rest is yours. Peace and mother fucking Carrots baby.

I play it on auto so there was one press after this total, it has left my balance at £2,994.62 so that will be £1,994.62 for you. I will contact you on your registered email address and we will go from there yeah?

As a side note, i believe this is the first, and will be the only Swarm related random giveaway, anyone posting stories of their swarms, both good and bad should be able to do that without the accusation of just trying to get me to give them some money with me having said this ?

Bandit – firstly let me say, no disrespect, that I am not a great lover of most affiliates – but you my man are the dogs bollocks !    That is a freaking amazing gesture.

However I would also urge any viewer to take notice of the Yidfathers story and realise that the big win is “not round the corner” – it may never arrive and your family are far more important than pressing a button on a laptop keyboard to watch pictures spin round!

If you think you have a problem, or are getting that way – the Bandit has provided access to Gamban – use it before you lose something far more important than money

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)