Wild Swarm – read this if you play it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I was speaking to Push Gaming last week and was given their game info for the last 6 months.

Wild swarm makes over 45% of their entire revenue. This is all their games combined and any other interests they have (tables etc). 45%. Thats unheard of for a single slot really.

Advice – If you are chasing the swarm on lower stakes this does work out to be, in the long run, a net loss. The base game RTP drops when the hive is full, so your wins will be weighted to be lower while the RTP is drawn into the bee collection.

You can build the hive on an stake and the game will pay at 96.x% RTP. So play it at 20p, play it at normal, whatever you prefer. But when its full you have to remember that if you raise the bet to £1, £2, £4 or higher the base will not pay well, but when the hive lands it will account for that drop in RTP.

So only chase this if you are fully aware this game can take thousands from you, same as any high variance slot, but know that unless you increase the stakes at the right time, you will be playing at negative EV.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Wild Swarm had seriously been an awesome hit for them then ? it’s got one of those mechanics that makes a player think they are beating the system

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

I was speaking to Push Gaming last week and was given their game info for the last 6 months.

Wild swarm makes over 45% of their entire revenue. This is all their games combined and any other interests they have (tables etc). 45%. Thats unheard of for a single slot really.

Advice – If you are chasing the swarm on lower stakes this does work out to be, in the long run, a net loss. The base game RTP drops when the hive is full, so your wins will be weighted to be lower while the RTP is drawn into the bee collection.

You can build the hive on an stake and the game will pay at 96.x% RTP. So play it at 20p, play it at normal, whatever you prefer. But when its full you have to remember that if you raise the bet to £1, £2, £4 or higher the base will not pay well, but when the hive lands it will account for that drop in RTP.

So only chase this if you are fully aware this game can take thousands from you, same as any high variance slot, but know that unless you increase the stakes at the right time, you will be playing at negative EV.

Sorry man I know you explained, and others are agreeing – but I don’t understand and swarm is a game I play ……so are you saying build the swarm on 20p but If I raise the bet to a £1 the rtp drops because of the raise ? …….sorry man

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

No, the RTP drops because the swarm is full, not because you raise. Once the swarm is full you will get less wins from the base game, and less natural bonuses, as a % of your RTP has moved from the base game & natural bonus hits, to the swarm mode.

Does that help?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah totally ….

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

How can the rtp change when hive is max if a game is random. ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Same way the bonus drops. Each game has RTP seperately listed. Example Vikings by NetEnt. Base game RTP is 60% approx. Bonus RTP is 36%. This means on an avrage 1000 spins youll win 600 from base, 360 from bonus.

Same for swarm. Instead of normal mode which is probably 65 base, 30 bonus, it will flip hugely to 50%ish base, 45% bonus.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)