Wild swarm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anarchy99 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Wild swarm max level!  Played £2 stake since max level and had 28 bees without the bonus, total stakes so far from the start £300.  Will the hive burst soon?? Should I up the stake now it’s been 28 bees??????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Depends on your bank roll mate. Only you know what you can afford. It could go as you know on the very next bee but the bandit took 137 bees once so be careful. Just play with what you can afford. Good luck.?

SNcA WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Its all up to mate, I’ll just let you know that one time I needed 113 bees to pop it up, so it can happen at any time. In the end it was still profitable for me since I was raising the stakes as well but my word it can take ages….

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Crucial not to fall into the gambler’s fallacy on this one. Number of bees so far has zero impact on the next bee being the trigger. Push Gaming were very smart with this game, as the whole design makes people fall into the trap of thinking each bee matters, and therefore they up the stake accordingly based on how many bees it’s been.

Each bee landing, and not triggering the swarm, is nothing more than a two scatter tease on Book of Dead. It’s the same thing!

Only up the stake if that’s what you’d do on other games when you’ve not triggered a bonus in a while or the balance has dropped lower than you expect to recover from the bonus if and when it triggers. Don’t do it because you think it’ll trigger soon.

Also, as a side note for this game, the max level swarm means nothing really – it’s pretty much just the start point for being able to trigger the swarm (with the exception of the instant swarm on the pick bonus). The RTP drops significantly in the base game as the lion’s share is held for the swarm being released. Just another devious way in which Push Gaming developed this slot.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Anarchy99 wrote:

Wild swarm max level!  Played £2 stake since max level and had 28 bees without the bonus, total stakes so far from the start £300.  Will the hive burst soon?? Should I up the stake now it’s been 28 bees??????

Seem to recall a guy putting 6 or 7 grand for this thinking the swarm must be due, and it was something like 300 bees before it landed.

He took a real ass raping on it.   You could put a grand through it on £2 spins and end up with 100x, the whole game is engineered to make you lose your stash because you just know it must be due

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Anarchy99 wrote:

I would say, stop playing it if you haven’t yet. Heartbreaking stories around about that game. People losing everything on it cause of upping the stakes and that hive staying closed, 100’s and 100’s of bees.

Go read in the “Tales of the unexpected” section, this thread: “Wild swarm will kill me”

Read the entire thread, and think again before you play that game. Pure evil imo, will never go near it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)