wild swarm

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    daisydoo1973 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hi guys just an update on wild swarm at betvictor the game has been removed for technical issues but shud be back on in the next few days as I have spoke to somebody there so hopefully ill get my max hive back gl to all who are waiting

mattcheet WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Probably the bandit bummed it like reelking 🙂

Mykal WANTED $2
    Outlaw

It’s back on BetVictor now, but my hive has reset back to level 1…. spend loads building to for them to reset it, looks like I’ll be contacting them

daisydoo1973 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hi mykal ive just checked bet victor but it not showing the game is back wild swarm still not there on mine ? strange lol

daisydoo1973 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hi guys it seems  wild swarm still not back on bet victor I carnt find it can any 1 check if it on there bet victor and plz reply or post ty

Dan dan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi everyone! I’ve noticed bet Victor removed wild swarm again for some reason. I’ve maxed it +86 bees and now they took it off 😒  does anyone know why they’ve done it? Thanks

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Dan dan wrote:

Hi everyone! I’ve noticed bet Victor removed wild swarm again for some reason. I’ve maxed it +86 bees and now they took it off 😒  does anyone know why they’ve done it? Thanks

It’s usually for unspecified technical issues… You’ll probably find that if/when it reappears the hive will be reset 😕

Dan dan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Gutted! Thank you Xbobmad!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Dan dan wrote:

Gutted! Thank you Xbobmad!

Fingers crossed it won’t 🤞 remember though that the amount of bees collected once full makes no difference, it’s just the length of time you’ve been playing on nerfed RTP 😳

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

As far as I am concerned with games like this, the industry owes people who have played the game. The ONLY reason I say that is because there is no immediate warning of loss of progress, if something goes wrong.

It is another knife in the back, from the industry.  Unsurprisingly.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)