Wild chuffin swarm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

So, put £20 into a site today after a lot of thinking and managed to get it up to £100. I’ve always wanted to try wild swarm, but I get bored easily hence avoiding it in the past. So, I decide to give it 100 spins on 20p to see what happens, and before I know it, a box lands and I get 9 spins. The bonus paid 160x or so 🙂 so I keep grinding and get to level 3 where I get another box.. instant bloody swarm ?? it paid 200x so I wasn’t complaining, but I was planning on grinding it a little longer. It took me back to level 2 and I gave up, thought I’m not doing that again, I’m up from the game. Took £120 odd quid to book of dead on £1 spins for 50 spins and bugger all happened. Bonanza, nothing happened (bonanza has been weird these past 2 days, I’ll explain later) and ended up finally ripping on banana rock and donuts. Was a good session, but it’s annoying when you get up to that amount for other games just to rinse without bugger all happening.

** bonanza**

Was playing at sky last night with £10 and bonanza was bonusing every 20 spins or so, paying only 30xish but I had around 15 bonuses on it last night alone, in around an hour. It seemed to be going through one of them phases it has. Managed to cash out £40 on sky, after wasting a lot of return of Kong bollocks ??

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Yeah I’ve had sessions like that on bonanza . Had back to back bonuses few weeks ago .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s hard to walk sometimes when you get up like that. For me I’d just want to carry on playing. It’s so easily done.

You watch there’ll be thread tomorrow. Gone 5000 spins without a bonus on bonanza. Winningbird’s had them all. ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahaha yeah! Sorry bonanza players, no bonuses available for the next 20k spins :p I think I’ll wait a few weeks before playing it again now 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I reckon I’ve gone like 1500 on bonanza once. More often than not, I get a bonus within 100-200.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

It’s not fun when you build a bonus hunt for the stream. cant turbo. Everyone requests it. Takes bloody ages. Took me 7 hours for one bonus the other day trying to get it at work.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I love doing bonus hunts, it just takes the piss when you lose more than half your money trying to get a shit bonus like steam tower. Done it once or twice haha 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

You sure it was bonanza sure don’t sound like it haha

When I play when I hit certain milestones I will withdraw and reset that way when I bust out will still have some profit hitting the bank. No point playing if your not going to take some if you win right…

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

eejit101 wrote:

It’s not fun when you build a bonus hunt for the stream. cant turbo. Everyone requests it. Takes bloody ages. Took me 7 hours for one bonus the other day trying to get it at work.

Welcome to my world haha

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Welcome to my world haha

I earn 0 from mine, my RTP is a lot lower than yours 😀

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

When I play when I hit certain milestones I will withdraw and reset that way when I bust out will still have some profit hitting the bank. No point playing if your not going to take some if you win right…

I think i was just in the frame of mind of not being finished with the slots, so had I cashed out, I would have ended up depositing more and probably be skint for the next few days until the withdrawal hit my bank. I know its daft because £100 is a damn lot of money to me, but the £20 to me was already lost in my eyes. 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I think i was just in the frame of mind of not being finished with the slots, so had I cashed out, I would have ended up depositing more and probably be skint for the next few days until the withdrawal hit my bank. I know its daft because £100 is a damn lot of money to me, but the £20 to me was already lost in my eyes. ?

Perhaps a change of mindset, that £100 was yours so you would have lost £100 not £20 😀

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree I do need a change of mindset haha. I’ve decided to stay away from slots for the next 2 weeks whilst I save up for the 6 week holidays to take my little one out. That should save a few bob 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)