Where’s every one from??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Asks where everyone is from, then completely ignores the one Canadian who actually lives , as far as I can tell by watching documentaries and shit, in the best country in the world ?

I’m from Belgium, which actually is a shithole so me you can ignore , but please , not the Canadian ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

PeachyMike wrote:

Asks where everyone is from, then completely ignores the one Canadian who actually lives , as far as I can tell by watching documentaries and shit, in the best country in the world ?

I’m from Belgium, which actually is a shithole so me you can ignore , but please , not the Canadian ?

Sorry mate I like Belgium. Great place for cheap tobacco runs in the past. Great football team. Plus dimitri van den burgh and the huybrects brothers entertaining darts players from Belgium.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

What’s the weather like there over in Calgary  A sprinkle of snow here and the country grounds to a halt ?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

Sorry mate I like Belgium. Great place for cheap tobacco runs in the past. Great football team. Plus dimitri van den burgh and the huybrects brothers entertaining darts players from Belgium.

Yeah I follow the darts too, have to sub to PDC TV for it though cause not on tv over here :/

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

OK peachy Mike welcome, I was talking to a friend yesterday who visits Belgium often.

He says the beers excellent and doesn’t give you hangovers like the chemical rubbish here. Is this true?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

What’s the weather like there? A sprinkle of snow here and the country grounds to a halt ?

Same here haha, an inch of snow and panic breaks out

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

PeachyMike wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

Yeah I follow the darts too, have to sub to PDC TV for it though cause not on tv over here :/

Kim gets a bit feisty sometimes though. Dimitri will be a really good player in years to come. Well he is already but I think he’s a world champion in the making.

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

OK peachy Mike welcome, I was talking to a friend yesterday who visits Belgium often.

He says the beers excellent and doesn’t give you hangovers like the chemical rubbish here. Is this true?

Not for me. If I drink too much I’m sick for 3 days, can’t handle it like I used to. Getting old I guess ?

We do have some excellent beer though!

I been in England and the beer I got there was a bit flat, but I obviously didn’t try every brand so, can’t judge yet. Should come over again and give it another try. then be sick for days again no doubt ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I’m the same really their was a time a went out Thursday Fri sat and Sunday. Don’t know how I managed it..

These days if I have more then 4 the next day is ruined ?. Proper hardcore ?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

Kim gets a bit feisty sometimes though. Dimitri will be a really good player in years to come. Well he is already but I think he’s a world champion in the making.

Yeah Dimitri could get somewhere. Kim isn’t as good as he used to be, plays like one great match, then 80 average next match. He had some family issues I believe so maybe his best form could return. He used to be awesome at times, still remember when he pretty much destroyed MvG few years ago, wouldn’t mind seeing that kinda form again

RichieFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

@kingpab I’m also ‘ull, however actual ‘ull and not Cott or Willerby @djneeds haha. I did go to School in Cott though.

Hoping we have a couple more lads cheering on the Black and Whites tonight?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

RichieFC wrote:

@kingpab I’m also ‘ull, however actual ‘ull and not Cott or Willerby @djneeds haha. I did go to School in Cott though.

Hoping we have a couple more lads cheering on the Black and Whites tonight?

Cott high or a primary school pal? I went to cott high.

Hull kr tonight hopefully fc will get the bragging rights again

Rikki15000 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Plymouth ? down in Devon.

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I am from Cheshire ?

Do you know a place called Holywell? Used to run a pub there back in 2006

Theres a Holywell just down the road from me in Deeside, North Wales…. Not heard of one in Cheshire??

Scottbetts WANTED $2
    Outlaw

All the way from New Zealand mate! My dads from Somerset tho

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)