Where’s every one from??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’m from the Wirral also but most people I meet online haven’t the foggiest where that is so I normally say Liverpool.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

I’m from the Wirral also but most people I meet online haven’t the foggiest where that is so I normally say Liverpool.

Nice people over there mate. Bit of a long journey when I go. Had many good days in bromborough bebbington and ellesmere port.

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I’m also from the Wirral bandit lives in Wrexham just up the road from me really. I spend sometime in Wrexham due to work

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Wolves ay we

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Darlaston next to Wolverhampton.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Wolves ay we

Not heard of any of the other places mentioned but did spend a year or 2 in bilston ahh the glory days

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Wolves ay we

Not heard of any of the other places mentioned but did spend a year or 2 in bilston ahh the glory days

Right next to Darlaston M8 been up there quite a bit, but full of the wrong sort these day.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Nice people over there mate. Bit of a long journey when I go. Had many good days in bromborough bebbington and ellesmere port.

Aye mate, lots of lovely folk around here. I live on the Woodchurch which is near Prenton but I work in Heswall which is a middle class area but most people there think they are upper class haha. Saying that though I’ve met Paul Ince and John Barnes on a few occasions as well as Alan Whittle (ex Everton player) from working over there.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Aye mate, lots of lovely folk around here. I live on the Woodchurch which is near Prenton but I work in Heswall which is a middle class area but most people there think they are upper class haha. Saying that though I’ve met Paul Ince and John Barnes on a few occasions as well as Alan Whittle (ex Everton player) from working over there.

I don’t care what anyone says.people from Liverpool (and wirral)are the best in the country. Salt of the earth. I would work there everyday if I could. Was in Widnes today and the people were completely different to those in Liverpool.

Kezzox WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m from Liverpool xx

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I am from Cheshire ?

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Cant remember where im from………   if only there was a way to find out……..   hmmm  🙂

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Cardiff im from

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I’m from Oxfordshire 🙂

Calumjay18 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

From Leicestershire but currently working in Surrey ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)