When you have watched – I need Moon Princess answers!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

It makes absolute sense.

Any 4 of the princesses = 2 on the bar, same as “male princess”

Any 3 equals = 1 on the bar

4 where 3 of the princesses are in order is of course gonna pay both ways which is first 2 bars for getting 4 princesses + 1 bar for having 3 of them either from left to right or right to left with no other princess in between the 3. You’re not getting dicked, you’re just ignorant, or were to how the game works and it’s literally your ignorance on the mechanic of the game that tilted you, not the game, it isn’t logically flawed at all. So no you’re factually wrong saying it makes no sense, because it absolutely does.

All the girls are different even though they have the same pay, same goes for the Vikings game from netent, all vikings pay the same but you won’t get paid for having combinations of them across the reel, there they have to be turned into same symbol. In Moon Princess they have functions where they work together, unlike VIkings, but they are still separate symbols so removing all girls would make the completely broken

I forgot to add in the wild bit where they obviously count as whatever symbol is preferable, so 2 wilds in the middle with a different princess on each side is gonna give trinity win on its own. If you have the same princess on each side it’s just 1 single win of 4 princesses, it doesn’t count the same win twice, right to left and left to right, the wins have to be different, so there you go.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

jeezuus if ever there wiz a call for bringing bak 3 reel slots  with bigger symbol payouts this must surely be it ,  ma heids burstin am away for a wee lie doon ffs ??????

redbomb92 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

not an answer but i have a query

the machina game you played and you had to collect the symbols for a pot win so if you get 10 you get a prize amount so surely when you get 12 shouldnt you get both prize amounts because you have collected both of them or am i missing something

can someone please explain because surely you are being robbed of an amount

charliebuket WANTED $2
    Outlaw

ive seen it before and i had the same reaction as you , its the ultimate trolling

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Cos it’s a troll..

ps: great video.

redbomb92 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

still confused about the machina game

surely it should pay both pot prizes seeing as you have collected both 10 and 12 symbols

seems a bit bad if it doesnt pay both seeing as youve achieved both

just wabted someone elses opinion before i played the game ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

my head was blagged all the way through u playing that slot

Coukdnt understand it.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)