When you have watched – I need Moon Princess answers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

When you have watched todays video folks, please tell me what the fuck happened on Moon Princess lol!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Happy days a few beers and a bit of The Bandit when I finish work tonight! 😀

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Just finished watching pal that was a belter! Ok here is how it happened on Moon princess. You get 3 of one princess and an odd one that is an instant trinity.

So say you got storm storm love love in the line that is 2 sections filled say you get star,star,star and love thats a trinity. This is because you have hit 3 princesses and 4 princesses in one spin. 🙂 It’s my favourite way of landing one because it’s spawny.

The other q you had I can also explain storm is fickle she doesn’t normally take away more than 3 princess symbols so yes she can take away the green one and be nice but she can also be a cow and take away the wrong ones leaving one princess.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

You can also get a trinity with 4 if you get wilds as a subtitute but only if the wild matches the 2 next to it. for example needs to be wild love love star. I play this game a lot or did anyway (and it coined my username) so any questions I should be able to answer. 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

storm removes 2 symbols. green princess and red princess count as different symbols i assume even tho together they make a win

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Malkychamp wrote:

storm removes 2 symbols. green princess and red princess count as different symbols i assume even tho together they make a win

Which is bonkers because they make a win – they also pay the same – i got swizzed big time lol surprised i’m not still on the floor tbh

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

moonspamster wrote:

You can also get a trinity with 4 if you get wilds as a subtitute but only if the wild matches the 2 next to it. for example needs to be wild love love star. I play this game a lot or did anyway (and it coined my username) so any questions I should be able to answer. ?

Proper tilted me, it shouldn’t take things away that is a win and would take itself away to complete for the bonus, madness that!

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Which is bonkers because they make a win – they also pay the same – i got swizzed big time lol surprised i’m not still on the floor tbh

ye they pay the same but when mixed its half… and thats why when mixed 4 whit ? ? ? ! its two different wins one for 4 mixed and 1 for three of the same.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Think i missed that bit you must have edited it out 😛 Great result though considering it was looking like a reload after 2 minutes

forgotoldpassword WANTED $3
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

moonspamster wrote:

You can also get a trinity with 4 if you get wilds as a subtitute but only if the wild matches the 2 next to it. for example needs to be wild love love star. I play this game a lot or did anyway (and it coined my username) so any questions I should be able to answer. ?

Proper tilted me, it shouldn’t take things away that is a win and would take itself away to complete for the bonus, madness that!

As others said storm HAS to remove all of 2 different symbols and all the birds are different so sometimes you get proper trolled when it would be a win/bonus like you did.

Edit: Also you got very unlucky because if she removed the green symbol and the single love you’d have been left with 3 storms which would have been a bonus

Player12 WANTED $5
    Spectator

Just finished watching your great video. But wtf loon princess!!! Talk about robbed.. I cant believe you took it so well I was sure you would up it to a tenner and tilt your balls off.

Keep up the great work. Love the vids.

Quick ask for my own tilting sanity any chance of showing me what deep blue bonus on one line looks like.

Thorslackey WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great video as always! In regards of the Rise of olympus and Moon princess games. They are exacly the same exept for the symbols ofc. The trinity will be filled with 4 symbols if 3 of those 4 symbols are the same. And When storm uses her abilty she always removes the 2 worst symbols and as the girls are 3 different symbols she only removed the storm symbols cause they are worse the the Love symbols.

Johnnyboomtown WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Thought u was shafted initially but she always removes two symbols so just unluckily chose them two proper tilt programing ?

Johnnyboomtown WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Am on the floor lol was on the floor last night amber bonust 1st reel sarah and wild 2nd reel sarah wild (here we go) 3rd reel miss 4th n 5th sarah wild unbelievable these programers r sick in the head took me about 20 mins to get over it ??

HeavySickZero WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Here are some of the rules the girls have to follow (sorry for shitty English):

Storm will always remove 2 types of symbols entirely, prioritizing the shit symbols, then the girls and last wilds. You had 3 types of symbols left and a wild, so she removed the shit one and the storm lady, leaving you with love.

Star will obviously give you 1 or 2 wilds, but if you have an empty column between symbols she will land a wild there.

Love transforms one type of symbol entirely to another symbol in the grid except wilds, prioritizing the shit ones. She cannot transform wilds, she would just look stupid when triggered with only wilds left :p

The four girls trinity has been explained, you get a three of a kind (same girl) plus four of a kind different girls.

Knowing these rules can make you foresee a bonus trigger early in the trinity.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)