When will the next non gamblers giveaway be?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Catfish1604 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Now your back to winning ways and the internet is up and running will you be running another knock out tournament? Think they are great format and as member of Gamstop the only giveaways I can currently enter. The choice of bonus buy slots has increased 10 fold so many more options for you play around with.

Cheers

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Max stake max spins Chilli buy for the winner? Probably cost about 10k to get to 24 spins though ?

Fkin scam of a game!

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Catfish1604 wrote:

Now your back to winning ways and the internet is up and running will you be running another knock out tournament? Think they are great format and as member of Gamstop the only giveaways I can currently enter. The choice of bonus buy slots has increased 10 fold so many more options for you play around with.

Cheers

And can I have some free lottery tickets as I don’t want to contribute to the national lottery 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dune2000 wrote:

Catfish1604 wrote:

Cheers

And can I have some free lottery tickets as I don’t want to contribute to the national lottery ?

No…but heres some extra Salt to put on that comment Dune!

I think its a fair ask mate. Bandit hasent done a K.O tourny for a while.

Im sure he will get around to one soon.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Catfish1604 wrote:

Cheers

And can I have some free lottery tickets as I don’t want to contribute to the national lottery ?

No…but heres some extra Salt to put on that comment Dune!

I think its a fair ask mate. Bandit hasent done a K.O tourny for a while.

Im sure he will get around to one soon.

There’s nothing wrong with asking, don’t ask don’t get. We should all bear in mind that The Bandit does these giveaways out of his own pocket, so ultimately he should be able to do them if and when he pleases.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I will try to go with some ideas with him at some point today lots going on at the moment 🙂

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Dune probably wouldn’t like the video anyway ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I will try to go with some ideas with him at some point today lots going on at the moment ?

Sounds interesting 😉

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Paint v Great Pigsby… something in that arena.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)