What happened to Gunner?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve noticed that Gunner’s profile has completely vanished, and any previous posts of his have changed to ‘Anonymous’ – has something happened that I’ve missed? Genuinely curious, and a bit sad.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

If I recall correctly, he went in a strop and said he wanted everything closed by Seedy. It could’ve been someone else but I think it was him

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Yeah I remember that after the ban hammers started being used

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Ahhhhhh I see! Come to think of it, I do remember seeing a post like that. Didn’t think it was him though!

Mad.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

He went at a similar time to mr b and dune. It was mainly about the high stakes he didn’t agree with. I actually enjoyed his controversial posts but never mind. I suppose that’s what happens on a forum people come and go all the time.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Gunner was unhappy at one of my videos and unhappy that Dune was banned, even though Dune pretty much said, “Fuck you i’m off to find a realistic streamer” – Gunner requested to be banned and have everything deleted.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune’s purpose of been on the forum was solely to stop himself on the fobts. When the laws changed 1st April he didn’t post for 2 weeks. He didn’t need the forum anymore and he used the forum to stop himself playing roulette on fobts. Tbh i don’t think he actually had a major problem with the high stakes on the videos. I think this was more of an excuse to leave. Anyway whatever really.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)