Well…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I knew one day the simple and lovable stop and step would get me hating him… damn you stop and step …. We could have been soul buddies 😂

I’m only joking,( ps this isn’t about tigersrolls, I just read his comment on bandits twitter )  I think the bans were lined up before stop got involved, tho I never heard of this “ protest” he did…

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think it was in the pipeline anyway bonus buys are a great way to get a bonus without all the spinning but it’s easy to see how some people wouldn’t be able to control themselves with such a feature available.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

There should be proper managed high roller accounts so people who have actually got the money in the bank can do things like bonus buys and high stakes, then us plebs can have a standard account, no bonus buys or high stakes.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

it’s just to much regulation on a vise that can’t really be controlled. Personally I think stake limits was more critical to deal with than bonus buys….personally ( and I class  my self as having his shit together, I gamble with a set amount, I don’t need it every day…I have other distractions in life ) but personally n my plays I easily spend twice as much on a game than a would chasing a bonus and I think that’s an aspect that was never really addressed, the amount needed to reach an end point ( bonus). So stop and step …. We need words 😜

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)