Was it going to happen ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    respect the real one WANTED $3
    Spectator

Watching another streamer just now, he reduced the stake and a fairly decent win dropped on the first spin of the lower stake. He quickly calculated “that would have been over a grand!” had he not reduced the stake.

But would it have dropped ? I am thinking that is a certified no because the slot was ready to pay the smaller amount, not the ‘over a grand’.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Yes it would have dropped but only if the exact time changing stake etc was waited between the spins. The stake isn’t usually exposed during the spin/rng process

Spectator

Care to explain what you mean ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

respect the real one wrote:

Care to explain what you mean ?

I can try…

That spin at that moment in time would always yield the same result, regardless of stake. The host of the game doesn’t know the stake, just that the game has been spun and a result has been requested. Then the game itself visualises that win.

The time taken to select the correct stake would skew the timing of the spin, so you would have to wait the exact time to probably the millionth of a second and then hit spin to get the same result. It’s all down to the randomness of the game (or rather the games host)

This video isn’t about gaming slots but it does explain a bit about how randomness is achieved. Take a watch, it’s only about 5 minutes.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

In essence the computer doesn’t care what stake, it’s asking the host “is this a win ? “ and goes from there ….the way I see it is as a pie gamble….three quarters of the pie  is “no win” and then the last quarter is just full of different win amounts,  you could have the last quarter sliced into 2-300 different x wins  …with a jackpot being on a needle thin segment, and the segments  in that last quarter get smaller as the x amount on them increases…… so you spin on your computer and the “pie gamble  needle “ spins on the host computer and the out come is sent to you …. So the stake doesn’t matter as the computer is deciding what “x”to give not what true value the x represents …

thats how I’ve always seen it In My mind …. Christ I confuse my self …

nigandjan WANTED $2
    Outlaw

But stake has to matter, you see the suspicious crypto streamers spinning at 1000 euros. Take a Pragmatic slot paying 40x thats 40,000 euros. If the stake was accidentally dropped to min stake 0.20 euros by a miss click there is no way a that bonus is paying 40,000 euros?

Or am I getting this wrong?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

nigandjan wrote:

But stake has to matter, you see the suspicious crypto streamers spinning at 1000 euros. Take a Pragmatic slot paying 40x thats 40,000 euros. If the stake was accidentally dropped to min stake 0.20 euros by a miss click there is no way a that bonus is paying 40,000 euros?

Or am I getting this wrong?

Stake isn’t exposed. If it was a 40x win then it will be 40x regardless. So no not 40000 on a .2 stake

Spectator

I don’t believe that’s how it works. The opposite would have to be true too. You go from 20p upto £200 and all of a sudden the RTP has completely changed on the amount it is allowed to pay. A machine cannot all of a sudden go from being willing (allowed) to pay £100 to paying £1,000,000.

We’ve seen in the past what happens when RTP is held back. BAR X gives 3 nudges to an inexperienced player who nudges wrongly and gets no feature. Next spin, it comes again. Keep doing it, it will have no choice but to directly roll it in. RTP has leeway but is not allowed to break rules.

Slot bosses would be like “oh damn, joe just upped his stake 10,000 fold and slot gave him a million, this slot aint gonna pay anything for 14 years now.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I don’t believe that’s how it works. The opposite would have to be true too. You go from 20p upto £200 and all of a sudden the RTP has completely changed on the amount it is allowed to pay. A machine cannot all of a sudden go from being willing (allowed) to pay £100 to paying £1,000,000.

We’ve seen in the past what happens when RTP is held back. BAR X gives 3 nudges to an inexperienced player who nudges wrongly and gets no feature. Next spin, it comes again. Keep doing it, it will have no choice but to directly roll it in. RTP has leeway but is not allowed to break rules.

Slot bosses would be like “oh damn, joe just upped his stake 10,000 fold and slot gave him a million, this slot aint gonna pay anything for 14 years now.

It doesn’t work like that. I’m not getting drawn into randomness arguments, but it’s not like a fruit machine down the local pub that’s weighted.

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

As far as I’m aware the games have to be guaranteed random so when you press the button/click the mouse  whatever x win is assigned to that spin will come in regardless of stake so if a 10x win is given it will come in be it £0.10 or £10 stake and same goes for 100x 1000x and so on

Spectator

Sure but I am seeing this as limited by the 100% of the funds involved ie profit + rtp. I’m not questioning the randomness. I think random is limited by the cash in, cash kept and cash out.

I know when a slot is brand new, it is started on a random state of RTP owed and/or taken. I know RTP is reset after a maximum amount of spins and that is said according to someone I know, to never happen because RTP state is limited on a time factor too.

The whole of that just says to me that the streamer is in fact wrong and upping the stake wouldn’t have produced the same X_stake win.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

It doesn’t work like that. I’m not getting drawn into randomness arguments, but it’s not like a fruit machine down the local pub that’s weighted.

Ohhh I miss fruitees in pubs ….then they all became  deal or no deal and I got A little sad ..fuck deal or no deal pub slots

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Forget pub fruits and go real “old skool” and with the old nudge double up deluxe etc with the old 10,20,40,80p gamble 😂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)