Vote for favourite slots, make The Bandit a playlist

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

People put in game requests all the time. It would be nice to see what’s popular and not popular with the whole forum, maybe write The Bandit a guide he can refer to if he doesn’t know what game to play next

If I was writing a playlist it would be mostly high variance games which are a bitch to bonus but have potentially exciting features like:

Skulls, Bonanza, Diamond Mine, DHV, Vikings Unleashed (lol), WWTBAM

There are several games I don’t like but which are entertaining when The Bandit plays like:

Captain Bob, Reel King, Wonky

Then there are several games which I pretty much can’t be arsed with under any circumstances like:

Magic Mirror, Railroad, Lucky Lady’s Charm, Garden of Bitches, Madame Destiny, basically anything that is known to re-trigger multiple times in the bonus

Also those shit progressive jackpot games with the worst RTP of online slots, like Count Duckula, Inspector Gadget, Genie Jackpots (old version), Mega Moolah, Divine Fortune etc

It shouldn’t be too difficult to list the major providers/games and see what games people love to see, don’t mind seeing and hate watching

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I would love to see him get jammin jars to go bonkers. Seen some crazy wins on that game.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Yep Jammin Jars is one I forgot about (along with 100 others like Dragon’s Fire)

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Jammin’ Jars is a good shout.

Spinal Tap (cough). Not to bonus buy it though. If Bandit’s happy to spaff £750 or more in one go multiple times (only to get dicked with “winning” zero, it must surely be worth doing 50-100 high roller spins at £15 for the same cost). At least you’ll get a play and hopefully fluke a bonus early.

And throw in the odd classic like Creature from the Black Lagoon too. Love that slot.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seems we are complete opposites then haha I love games that retrigger a lot on the feature, especially when it’s a pain to get the feature like on Captain Bob.

My current favourites games are Wild Heist at Peacock Manor and Legacy of Egypt though ^^

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

We need a forum poll feature!

Thing is there are dozens of slot request threads and posts, as you say, it’d be good to have a consolidated view of all of these requests. Maybe something that can be added to the site courtesy of @Spidermint and @Seedy perhaps? A dedicated page that allows each member to submit, say, three slot requests per week, then all of the votes are accumulated giving a top 50 list or something that Steve can scroll through and pick one if he wishes, based on the demand from the community?

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

We need a forum poll feature!

Thing is there are dozens of slot request threads and posts, as you say, it’d be good to have a consolidated view of all of these requests. Maybe something that can be added to the site courtesy of @Spidermint and @Seedy perhaps? A dedicated page that allows each member to submit, say, three slot requests per week, then all of the votes are accumulated giving a top 50 list or something that Steve can scroll through and pick one if he wishes, based on the demand from the community?

Anything along those lines I think would be good.

I also like to see new games and features. The Great Pigsby was a highlight!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah I like the new ones too! A bit different and you don’t know what to expect.

Great Pigsby was great entertainment ?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Was the Great Pigsby the one where the pig up top got bigger and bigger and bigger and did nothing until he gave fuck all?

If so, that was pretty entertaining stuff haha

I like watching Danger High Voltage and Jammin jars, but tbh when Bandit’s playing everything can be entertaining 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

1, Donuts ?

2, Donuts ??

3, Donuts ???

That is all ?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

1, Donuts ?

2, Donuts ??

3, Donuts ???

That is all ?

I don’t think Bandit had any luck on that yet did he? I only recently found his vids so, haven’t watched them all yet but, I did watch a staggering amount in just a few weeks and haven’t seen a good win on that game yet. Not from him anyway ?

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

1, Donuts ?

2, Donuts ??

3, Donuts ???

That is all ?

Homer’s about folks look for the blue hair, oh wait, wrong guy

forgotoldpassword WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Would love to see some Dragon’s Fire! Got a thread about it on the slots section, I’ve watched every bandit video but can’t remember ever seeing him play it so it would be awesome to see.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)