Videoslots source of wealth verification

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    The jackpoteer WANTED $1
    Outlaw

HI All

I have been requested again to supply source of wealth information at videoslots.. ive sent all pdfs of bank statements and wage slips everything all above board. If i have 6k pending in the account which i can play with but ideally id like to spend some on a holiday, does anyone know roughly how long this process should take? on Average? i have spoken to chat and they just say  the department will respond as soon as they can. i do wager quite a bit to be fair but i earn good money but this type of thing really puts me off having a bash.

thanks if anyone replies.

Babos87 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hi , the same think happend to me . its been 2 weeks now end still no asnwer from them ,i have sent all documents requierd .

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I did last year SOw in VS waiting time about 6 weeks, best change limit on spending to 5 so you only spend 5

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The jackpoteer wrote:

HI All

I have been requested again to supply source of wealth information at videoslots.. ive sent all pdfs of bank statements and wage slips everything all above board. If i have 6k pending in the account which i can play with but ideally id like to spend some on a holiday, does anyone know roughly how long this process should take? on Average? i have spoken to chat and they just say  the department will respond as soon as they can. i do wager quite a bit to be fair but i earn good money but this type of thing really puts me off having a bash.

I can put you off even more… I’ve had to move to my other sites 21 and casimba because of vs verification has taken so far …..over a year …… I kid you not …

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

The jackpoteer wrote:

HI All

I can put you off even more… I’ve had to move to my other sites 21 and casimba because of vs verification has taken so far …..over a year …… I kid you not …

try Pokerstart they limit by age over 30 you get 2k limit but you can extend it to 5k a month, same RTP as vs 94%, but you get free weekly, cash, they have a lot of games, WHG they closed lot of their sides from UK market I think only 21 dream casimba left

Outlaw

Slot wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

The jackpoteer wrote:

HI All

try Pokerstart they limit by age over 30 you get 2k limit but you can extend it to 5k a month, same RTP as vs 94%, but you get free weekly, cash, they have a lot of games, WHG they closed lot of their sides from UK market I think only 21 dream casimba left

I’ll have a look…I’ve been a long time member of 21, even before videoslots and they’ve always been all right ( the 21 mobile site is wank compared to the laptop version … so many crashes and restarts on mobile) but yeah I’ll have a look …

Team.Videoslots WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi The jackpoteer

We hope you are well,

Could you kindly email us at @videoslots.com">videoslotsteam@videoslots.com with your account details?

We would be happy to check this case for you.

Kind Regards.
    Team Videoslots.

Outlaw

Team.Videoslots wrote:

Hi The jackpoteer

We hope you are well,

Could you kindly email us at @videoslots.com”>videoslotsteam@videoslots.com with your account details?

Kind Regards. Team Videoslots.

Fancy having at Look at mine ???? I mean it’s only been a year ….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Email them kindly. Keep curse words to a minimum and avoid the big 47 ones 🤣

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Team.Videoslots wrote:

Hi The jackpoteer

We hope you are well,

Could you kindly email us at @videoslots.com”>videoslotsteam@videoslots.com with your account details?

Hi Seyahkram1977,

Of course! Feel free to email us at @videoslots.com">videoslotsteam@videoslots.com and we will gladly take a look.

Kind Regards.
    Team Videoslots.

Outlaw

The jackpoteer wrote:

HI All

Hi The Jackpoteer,

We would still very much like to check this out for you, feel free to email us if you are still having issue with your case.

Kind Regards.
    Team Videoslots.

Outlaw

Team.Videoslots wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Team.Videoslots wrote:

Hi The jackpoteer

We hope you are well,

Hi Seyahkram1977,

Of course! Feel free to email us at @videoslots.com”>videoslotsteam@videoslots.com and we will gladly take a look.

See the problem is since last year I keep getting these email …..

I’ve got quite a few “ we need time to process” emails from barbers Nicholas and the whole team yet no answers….apperntly I must be some super sneaky Welsh guy … and the money I’ve put through your account I would imagine I’d deserve some sort of answer…..

any way…if you fancy showing that you a different than  the others maybe you can have a look at my account  my user names the same here and on vs ….

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Email them kindly. Keep curse words to a minimum and avoid the big 47 ones 🤣

It’s like talking to an over sensitive person when you talk to VS … you’re afraid  to say  anything too honest incase they break up with me ..

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Team.Videoslots wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Team.Videoslots wrote:

Hi The jackpoteer

We hope you are well,

Hi Seyahkram1977,

Of course! Feel free to email us at @videoslots.com”>videoslotsteam@videoslots.com and we will gladly take a look.

See the problem is since last year I keep getting these email …..

I’ve got quite a few “ we need time to process” emails from barbers Nicholas and the whole team yet no answers….apperntly I must be some super sneaky Welsh guy … and the money I’ve put through your account I would imagine I’d deserve some sort of answer…..

any way…if you fancy showing that you a different than  the others maybe you can have a look at my account  my user names the same here and on vs ….

Hello Sayahkram1977,

I would love to help out any way possible, but I unfortunately cannot identify your account just from your username on the forums.

If you send me an e-mail via @videoslots.com">videoslotsteam@videoslots.com with reference to username on these forums, I will be sure to have a look and push for an update on the pending case you have currently

Kind regards.
    Team Videoslots.

Outlaw

Hello @Seyahkram1977

I managed to find your account and we’ll be in touch soon via email.

Kind regards,
    Team Videoslots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)