Videoslots- machina megaways robbery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    st3ve89 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Evening all,

Just thought I’d give the gambling community a heads up.

In was enjoying a successful days slotting on video slots and was around £1300 up. I banked 1k and kept going. I went on to Ted where again I won a little more. I played a few other games before heading to machina megaways. I bought a £62.50 Stake bonus and then before the bonus started I noticed my balance was only £16.00. This was wrong and shouldav been in the region of £130. I then won £125 from the £62.50 Stake. Happy days you say?? No, my balance went to about £6.00 without me pressing a button. I contacted videoslots online chat where he assured me I was wrong at first. My persistence led him to look further. He then said my bonus may have not been paid out and that they would need to contact the gaming company to sort this out. I asked how long this would be and he guessed ‘Around a week’ excuse my French but around a fucking week??? So even though I’m 99% sure my balance was more prior to machina (Around 130 more than 16 quid) the bonus then didn’t pay me either.

Long story short I’m around 250 quid short and I’ve to wait fuck know how long to get the money back! (Maybe)

Karamba games and video slots everyone…..It’s happened to me, don’t let it happen to you….

I’ll finish by saying I’d love to tell you what I think of the chat representative who took my online chat but I wouldn’t want to risk this not getting approved to make people aware of this potential scam

Good day all

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Its unfortunate mate but sometimes technology breaks it happens all the time. If as you say you are sure of the balance then you should get it back. Just think of it as a treat to either withdraw or play with when it lands and you didnt need to deposit. ??

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

That game was a big flop.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Machina megaways …. damn do you remember the nut job prices on that bonus buy? ….especially for just two extra spins ……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)