Videoslots jackpot chase freerolls!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Omg this is exciting, joined a freeroll at 6am; won a ticket from the 30tickets.

Now im on the last stage, 4 people are already done. Im second right now. So either i win 300€ or close to 1000€ ? pray for me

Slotsofun WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I also won free ticket from the slot battles, ended up coming first in last stage for a nice £1200…….once past stage 2, you just need 1st or 2nd from 5 places, and on 5th Round come 3rd, 2nd, or 1st for money.

Slotsofun WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Although that was a few months ago, and got spent on 2 months rent.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Nice! I’ve just got into this – it’s a little buggy in places but a great concept. Over finished 3rd and 4th in Level Five so got some money but it’s saving me a fortune. In more into this at the moment than my regular £2 spins and consequently I’m off the rollercoaster for now at least and it’s all relatively chilled with a decent potential upside – recommended – plus their shite PlaynGo RTP isn’t a factor in Jackpot Chases as it’s a level playing field

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Someone care to explain what this is? Sounds like fun and I don’t pay attention to promotions on most sites so have probably missed what it’s about.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

FreeStyle wrote:

Someone care to explain what this is? Sounds like fun and I don’t pay attention to promotions on most sites so have probably missed what it’s about.

Yep – Videoslots  Battle of Slots. There are Sit and Go’s where you go heads up or against up to 4 other people. There Re Free Rolls – Free to join where you get so many spins and may win a cash prize or free spins and then there are added games same concept with supplemented prizes etc. What I was talking about is the Jackpot Chase – in Battle of Slots use the drop down menus to find. You progress through if you are lucky and could win a tasty prize. There is an explanation of it somewhere on their site or use Livechat for more info

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Dont forget the wager requirements to take part in the free rolls.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)