Vaping

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

@Haz I had a conversation with the Mrs last week. She said look at all the money you have saved – over 3k. I asked her to point out one fucking thing that I have that I didnt have last year. After about 5 minutes of thinking we could find anything we had spent the money on, but its not in savings so it must have gone on something lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I have a quick question vape related if the vapours out there may be able to help me with. I understand that it is supposed to be healthier or whatever than actually smoking but are you not just swapping 1 for the other? I thought they were meant to help stop smoking however i know a fair few people who have been on them since well when they came out. Like you said you have been on them for years do you intend to stop or is it merely a replacement?

I smoked from the age of 14 till i was about 39…by that point i was coughing up crap on a daily bases,ive now been vaping for for close to 4 years and have not coughed up any gunk since vaping,so although yes i am still addicted to nicotine i know by the way my body now acts its atleast dping nothing like the dmg smoking was.

Almost same as me mate. I think between the ages of 14 to 38 and I’m 4 years stopped in June. I just wonder where the money went I’m supposed to save. Yeah right it just goes on something else. What I mean by that I think the missus spending seemed to conveniently increase round the time I stopped. Coincidence I wonder lol.

20 a day £8 a pack save a bloody fortune she must be loving it

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

A topic I’m very familiar with as I currently manage 4 different vape shops

my current set ups include-

aegis legend with a dead rabbit RDTA

aegis mini with a Clieto pro mesh tank

snowwolf x-feng with the bravo RDTA

and loads of others hahaha

if anyone ever needs any info/help feel free to get intouch with me!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

MajesticEnd wrote:

Much easier with a good old fag mate.. gives you lung cancer but at least its easier to buy than this fucking mouthful lol. Only joking fella, keep it up.

Blocked

MajesticEnd wrote:

Majestic, whats your take on the new triple mesh coils for the falcon tank. Not tried them yet as currently have about 15 m2 coils in my home office but really tempted by them.

I like the snow wolfs – i have the M Feng rainbow one

Not yet tried an RDTA but it does appeal to me

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

MajesticEnd wrote:

Much easier with a good old fag mate.. gives you lung cancer but at least its easier to buy than this fucking mouthful lol. Only joking fella, keep it up.

haha you should hear me at work pal it’s like another language 😀

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

MajesticEnd wrote:

Majestic, whats your take on the new triple mesh coils for the falcon tank. Not tried them yet as currently have about 15 m2 coils in my home office but really tempted by them.

I like the snow wolfs – i have the M Feng rainbow one

the new triple mesh are a good coil but I’ve found the M1 and M2 coils seem to last longer and have a bit more flavour to them, i’ve found to stop away from the F coils as they’re just crap lol

Blocked

I had one of the F coils in the box with the falcon – binned it after about 2 minutes. Vape was really hot even on low wattages and the taste was shit. Though i had mixed a bad batch of eliquid until i swapped out for the M1. Never looked back but use M2’s now as seam a bit better on the flavour (but only marginally).

I like the fireluke mesh and coil life is good, only issue is even with the glass extenstion it only holds 4ml so no good for when im on the road

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I have a quick question vape related if the vapours out there may be able to help me with. I understand that it is supposed to be healthier or whatever than actually smoking but are you not just swapping 1 for the other? I thought they were meant to help stop smoking however i know a fair few people who have been on them since well when they came out. Like you said you have been on them for years do you intend to stop or is it merely a replacement?

I smoked from the age of 14 till i was about 39…by that point i was coughing up crap on a daily bases,ive now been vaping for for close to 4 years and have not coughed up any gunk since vaping,so although yes i am still addicted to nicotine i know by the way my body now acts its atleast dping nothing like the dmg smoking was.

Almost same as me mate. I think between the ages of 14 to 38 and I’m 4 years stopped in June. I just wonder where the money went I’m supposed to save. Yeah right it just goes on something else. What I mean by that I think the missus spending seemed to conveniently increase round the time I stopped. Coincidence I wonder lol.

Always wondered why we got a new wardrobe after a few months and shoes ffs sake I mean who needs like 20 pairs why, what for. I don’t understand them lol.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

@Haz I had a conversation with the Mrs last week. She said look at all the money you have saved – over 3k. I asked her to point out one fucking thing that I have that I didnt have last year. After about 5 minutes of thinking we could find anything we had spent the money on, but its not in savings so it must have gone on something lol

I know exactly what you mean mate and we both stopped same time so really it should be double the amount ?

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Always wondered why we got a new wardrobe after a few months and shoes ffs sake I mean who needs like 20 pairs why, what for. I don’t understand them lol.

Its the same argument I have with Mrs W about the bathroom. Who needs 20 different kinds of cosmetics. All i need is my shower gel and a rubber duck. But she needs special creams for this, lotion for that etc. Does my tits in hahaha

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah ive not noticed any extra cash,but health wise i know its better,maybe at some point i will stop vaping also but dont feel its harming my body atall and do enjoy it:).

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Your lucky though mate my missus is registered on here doesn’t post much. She enjoys the draws. She best not read this oops. Cracks me up though if she comments someone replys as if she’s a bloke by saying pal bud or mate lol.

mirvine78 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Random question (this forum is good for that lol), when you lads switched from cigs to vape did you’s get bleeding gums? If yeah then for how long??  Every time I brush my teeth it’s like a scene from chainsaw massacre lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes I did mate for ages as well but I hadn’t been to dentist for ages either. I went to see hygienist not bled since. It will stop naturally though. I just hadn’t been for years.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)