Vaping

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Evening all,

Just wondering if there are any vapers on here and what type of builds you all have? Ive been vaping for years now; couple of different mods/tanks. Would be interested to see if anyone is on anything similar to mine? I am currently running a SnowWolf limited edition with a Valyrian Tank, an Aspire Dynamo with a Falcon tank and a Speeder with a Fireluke Mesh tank.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

The missus smokes one Andy Lad, unfortunately i’m not much help in regards to advice on what to buy but i’m going to buy the missus a new charger for it as she fucking steals my phone charger constantly. She is quite happy smoking away whilst i’m sitting with my phone stone dead.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes mate been vaping 3 and half years. Started on 18mg I’m down to 3mg now. I use hangsen rainbow flavour. I’ll never touch a cig again. As usual it my hand while typing this post lol.

Blocked

I originally started it to stop smoking and the mrs was 100% behind my vaping. Now she hates it as I have gone from a small pen like device to ones that give off mass amounts of vapour. She wants me to give this up now but ive said only if its a fair trade. I will stop vaping if you stop nagging. She didnt take the deal.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I have a quick question vape related if the vapours out there may be able to help me with. I understand that it is supposed to be healthier or whatever than actually smoking but are you not just swapping 1 for the other? I thought they were meant to help stop smoking however i know a fair few people who have been on them since well when they came out. Like you said you have been on them for years do you intend to stop or is it merely a replacement?

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Yes mate been vaping 3 and half years. Started on 18mg I’m down to 3mg now. I use hangsen rainbow flavour. I’ll never touch a cig again. As usual it my hand while typing this post lol.

Im the same mate – on the 3mg myself now but used to be a lot higher. Only on 3 as I use sub-ohm tanks so anything stronger than 3mg makes me cough my ring up lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I just wanted one that tasted like a cig so mines tobacco flavour. Didn’t fancy all these fruity flavoured ones as I thought well I never smoked a strawberry or blueberry before so wanted something closest to a cig as possible. Not even had one drag since vaping.

Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

I have a quick question vape related if the vapours out there may be able to help me with. I understand that it is supposed to be healthier or whatever than actually smoking but are you not just swapping 1 for the other? I thought they were meant to help stop smoking however i know a fair few people who have been on them since well when they came out. Like you said you have been on them for years do you intend to stop or is it merely a replacement?

Believe it or not they where actually patented and designed in the 1960’s but the idea was shelved and never took off. Fast forward a few years and they are all the range. They where originally intended to help you quit; you still had the feeling of something in your hand (like the nicorette pens) but also produced clouds to simulate smoking.

They proved very popular though and before long people realised you could mix all different flavours and they became popular. THe government missed the boat so couldnt tax them and then tried to clamp down on it with the TPD laws.

I make my own juice at home, all different fruity flavours and have no intention of stopping. I actually kept a running cost sheet last year and my total spend on vaping was just under £500 for mods/tanks and juice – compared to over £3.5k on cigs.

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

I just wanted one that tasted like a cig so mines tobacco flavour. Didn’t fancy all these fruity flavoured ones as I thought well I never smoked a strawberry or blueberry before so wanted something closest to a cig as possible. Not even had one drag since vaping.

A fella in our local bike club once said it was very strange to walk past a pub and see a group of big scary bikers, but then smell strawberry and other fruits as everyone was vaping 🙂

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I smoked from the age of 14 till i was about 39…by that point i was coughing up crap on a daily bases,ive now been vaping for for close to 4 years and have not coughed up any gunk since vaping,so although yes i am still addicted to nicotine i know by the way my body now acts its atleast dping nothing like the dmg smoking was.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I vape an Aspire cleito 120 with mesh coils now,best flavour from a tank i have found so far…i vape Grants vanilla custard flavour.

Blocked

ligarr wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I smoked from the age of 14 till i was about 39…by that point i was coughing up crap on a daily bases,ive now been vaping for for close to 4 years and have not coughed up any gunk since vaping,so although yes i am still addicted to nicotine i know by the way my body now acts its atleast dping nothing like the dmg smoking was.

I also find that I dont have a bad chest in the morning when I first wake up; the Mrs finds it better to as I dont crawl into bed stinking of cigs.

Blocked

ligarr wrote:

I vape an Aspire cleito 120 with mesh coils now,best flavour from a tank i have found so far…i vape Grants vanilla custard flavour.

The mesh coils are an absolute game changer. I have the wood pulp mesh in my falcon and it tastes so much better than running it through a Kanthal coil

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I got nothing against anyone vaping i smoked for 12 years then vaped for about 2 months but now don’t smoke anything found it a great way to help stop smoking just couldn’t really get my head around staying on them. As for the coughing up shit in the morning i don’t miss that haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Almost same as me mate. I think between the ages of 14 to 38 and I’m 4 years stopped in June. I just wonder where the money went I’m supposed to save. Yeah right it just goes on something else. What I mean by that I think the missus spending seemed to conveniently increase round the time I stopped. Coincidence I wonder lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)