Valkyrie slot new

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jumpmanb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Nice little game for you to try mr bandit! ?

started playing this today had 3 bonuses first was 100x second bonus came about 30 spins later giving me just over 300x then I got the 3rd bonus about 100 spins after but paid a massive 1700x

a fun game obviously not always gonna pay like that I played out another 100 spins and no bonus so I left and tried other games and in true style lost most of my profit on danger high voltage desperately trying to get a feature! ?

like I say though Valkyrie is well worth a go! Hopefully see you playing it soon

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Seems like a good slot. I had a 426x on my first bonus, got that wild sword on 3 middle reels, connecting with the 2nd best symbol.

But since its an ELK slot i imagine it can totally dick you as well. Looks like one of their better slots imo.

Jumpmanb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

On my big 1700x win I had that sword come in on the 3 middle reels and the big big win was where the sword swings and puts big symbols on the screen it swung 3 times and pretty much filled up the whole screen with a premium symbol!!

Really enjoyed it god knows why I left to play danger lol ?

Jumpmanb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just remembered it was the arrow that gave me the big win not a sword swinging! ?

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

1700x is sick. did you upload it to big wins?

Jumpmanb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

No sadly I didn’t take a picture! Didn’t think to take one! Hopefully there will be a next time though and will do it then! ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)