Unlucky bonus?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

So my friend took a bonus and ended up in bonuses money with 2.6k of wagering. He had £80 in the balance so went to danger on £1 spins. Get a early bonus and pays 100x. Nice! He is on his tablet so tries to close thr game but accidentally hits spin. BONUS! He gets a jack and first spin puts 6 wilds in across all 4 reels. My jaw dropped as I don’t think I’ve ever seen a start like this. 2 spin no wild and then ever spin thereafter a wild and chances at a retrigger. No retrigger and only paid 300x. I truly think the potential after that first spin is absolutely unbelievable. He was obviously happy but knowing the potential I thought he got so unlucky. Anyone else had close calls like this? And was he more lucky than unlucky in your opinion?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

More lucky, for sure.

I’ve never understood why Steve or others call a good bonus like this unlucky. I get that the potential was there for more, but we have to remember it’s a numbers game at the end of the day. What it boils down to is, 300x on a DHV bonus is excellent!

Is it bittersweet? Of course it is. Would I be a little gutted? Yeah! Because us gamblers always want more ? but unlucky? Mmm, not really. You were extremely lucky to have the start that you had in the first place, considering the first couple of spins are normally duds anyway.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Way to think about it is – Without that first spin it would hve paid dick all. So its 100% lucky. Also the unlucky thing annoys me when people say it. Its not like its dropping in by luck… or its 1 away from the bonus by luck!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I once had all 3 jars almost next to each other with 2 of them on like 7x before the trigger miss almost every spin.. went for like 50x I was gutted I thought it was my time to shine

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Yeah I know it’s a stupid way to think about it. The fact he missclicked a 300x bonus is unbelievably lucky. When I saw that first spin I was like “you’re gonna win a Tesla” I have never seen a bonus on danger start like that from what I can recall. Even big wins you seen on YouTube.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)