UK slotting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Not sure about anyone else but my god what has happened to slots in the uk?

There dead you either don’t bonus or you get absolute rubbish when you do, just a handful of games I’ve bonuses recently book of dead, legacy of dead, legacy of ra mw, kong mw, primal, danger and theres a few more not 1 of them has returned 100x I’m struggling to get 50x it’s a disgrace if I’m honest, people can say it’s random and all this but something has changed over the last few years, sometimes I’m bounding games 3 or 4 times and not 1 of them are paying, I’m seriously at the point of giving up tbh there a joke.

I could put £20 in once upon a time and it could last me a few hours now jesus i put £100 in and I’m lucky if it lasts me an hour but what can ya do it’s me own fault for playing them haha all these games made for bonus buying and since the uk regulations were massively changed they’ve been dog shit

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Its both killed the online slotting in the UK but also had the effect that they intended…. put people off from gambling to a good degree but still you can lose a huge amount just as quick :/

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Yeah I agree, it’s put me right off I only want to play now because it’s a hobby I’ve got but don’t spend anyway near what I used too which suppose in one respect is a good thing but it was never financially damaging but I just can’t put what I used to in for how bad they play now it’s just a waste of money, at least a few years ago I always felt I had a chance and I’ve had unbelievable wins but now not a sniff, I just play now if there’s a few new games I wanna try or if I get the fancy for it and if it gets any worse I’ll just stop altogether tbh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)