Twitch Users

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Here is a stat for your scrolling eyes Tina lol The report they sent me said there were no fewer than 3975 “unique chatters” on Sundays stream lol ?

And every single one asked what your job is and how much you’re in ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

I’m just the same across all platforms. Twitch, twitter, insta, etc.

Bandit how about you get seedy to put a video together of just your features.?

I don’t mind the stream but I can’t be sat around for 5 hours every Sunday. Or any day for that matter ?.

Just a thought

If the bonuses keep being stubborn it’ll be a once a month thing for a highlight reel ? the only one with any luck is @eejit101

inspect her gadget WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

I’m just the same across all platforms. Twitch, twitter, insta, etc.

Bandit how about you get seedy to put a video together of just your features.?

I don’t mind the stream but I can’t be sat around for 5 hours every Sunday. Or any day for that matter ?.

Just a thought

I don’t have time to sit through a stream on a Sunday either but what I do is every time I have a spare hour throughout the week I watch a bit of the video on twitch. It’s like getting a video every day! I tend to stay off the forum incase there’s a monster win that everyone’s talking about, but sadly that hasn’t happened… Yet!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I was smiler2811, but changed it back to the closest I could get to my original name. I’m now winningbird92 on twitch 🙂

tina2287 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

thats amazing!! and its just gonna keep growing 😀

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

benq4242

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Not on Twitch but just wanted to say I loved how you acknowledged cyber-bullying and the harm that can come from it in your newest video. I agree “if you don’t have something nice to say then say nothing at all”.

puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

puntzak666

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I am the man who picks winning slots. Thats all you need to know. I am also under-respected and under-loved.

Phil_igp

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Phil_igp
    Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

Shit, of course Rbreen knows lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Mines Eightblackeven but twitch didn’t notify me so I fuckin missed it lol

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

click the bell, I hear

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The bell was clicked man it had its end on I reckon lol it let me know the Sunday before

Jumpedupcustard WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I am JumpedUpcustard

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)