tonites tips be quick!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Not always it depends what horse im beiing on. My lucky 15s vary greatly….

Next tips:

Kempton race 7 1945(in 2 hours 30mins)

Estrela Star or Colwood each way

or both as two single each ways

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Mitros On Fire wrote:

moonspamster wrote:

lucky 15 idea take these 3 and add another horse with decent form. Must be 4 selections from different races.

I do 50p with 15 bets each way so you have 30 bets consisting of doubles singles amd trebles etc

£15 bet in total

State Crown 3-1 race 5

First Winter 5-6 race 6

Casting Vote 5-6 race 7

Buicks first horse Zamani already won ?

You back odds on shots in E/W lucky 15’s???

Good shout with Stanford.

Yes, that is really bad strategy.

even the 4 you picked today – 3 winners and 1 loser but in an EW lucky 15 you would spend £15 but only return £13.90 so you actually lose money for picking 3/4 winners.

Try doing bigger stake doubles trebles etc on such selections and definitely no EW on horses that are odds on.

good luck though ?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Still learning but know about form and which jockeys are good and trainers so with regards to singles im ok but still rusty on forecasts and multiple betting. 🙂 had another winner earlier roca magica @kempton 🙂

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

volkan star– race 1 longchamp odds on favourite Buick riding… only 4 runners.go Outright (needless to say). race off in 2 hours

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Bath Race 3-Capernaty outright or each way 🙂

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

volkan star-win

as you like-win

consol queen-win

3 winners in an hour!

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Hey,

if you want more people to get active and pay attention to this thread you need to actually tip your selections and not just post random winners later on.

Today you have tipped 2 horses:

1 winner at 2/5 so £1 returns £1.40

1 loser so £1 returns 0

Following your tips today people would be 60p down per £1 but then you start saying you’ve had 3 winners on horses you never even mentioned.

If you’re going to start tipping on a forum <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>you should Only mention the results of the horses you actually tipped and not other random bets you had that you never mentioned on here.</span>

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I know sorry some tips i recieve late or i see late and put on quick as I can.

Fancy <b>Light Lily </b>outright or fivehundredmiles in race6 Bath in 6 mins

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

race7 bath willy nilly outright

longshot for same race Luscifer ew or outright

good value and in with a shout accomplice 🙂

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

I know sorry some tips i recieve late or i see late and put on quick as I can.

Fancy <b>Light Lily </b>outright or fivehundredmiles in race6 Bath in 6 mins

Lily came nowhere five hundred ran good race one to watch in future…

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Yer Tekkin Mick in the 3:40 at Bath

Sorry for the lateness of the tip as I have only just heard about this.

Should do really well – there are only three others to beat.

AND

Yes, I’m taking the mickey!

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

People would probably pay more attention if you actually tipped these winners before the race and not just say you got a winner afterwards.

Otherwise all we see is you tipped 2 horses today.

1 Winner at 2/5 so £1 returns £1.40

1 loser so £1 returns 0.

In total I would be 60p down today, but then you mention these other winners that you never said anything about before.

I appreciate you’re learning but if you’re going to start “tipping” on a forum it’s important to only inform people of the results of the horses you tipped and not other random bets you did that you never mentioned before.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

From what I can see so far, it’s early retirement and the glue factory for your tipping career matey, but feel free to keep going ?

So far I feel putting the horses in wheel decide would be more lucrative though ??

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

From what I can see so far, it’s early retirement and the glue factory for your tipping career matey, but feel free to keep going ?

So far I feel putting the horses in wheel decide would be more lucrative though ??

You’re entitled to your opinion but for a newbie to it I’ve had quite a few firsts. 🙂

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

You’re entitled to your opinion too.

Would you like a duel between you and the board. You have £50 to bet on the last five races at Kempton tonight. Selections to be posted by 6:30 along with stakes. If you want to do a Lucky 15 or whatever, it’s your virtual cash.  Bragging rights to the victor. Everyone who sees this is free to enter.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)