Tonight’s games

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Why do i even bother… not only are napoli not winning the players i picked for things aren’t even playing ??

Good luck with the arrows ?

I give up ???

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Let me guess… you will be up bright and early to collect your winnings from the bookies?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Lol. I just knew that Cardiff crowd would get to him. Least it was only £30. Er no won’t be off to the bookies tomorrow.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

As you can prob tell i know hee haw about darts but just checked live scores app to check how he got on and he is bottom of the standings. You know how to pick um haz ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

As you can prob tell i know hee haw about darts but just checked live scores app to check how he got on and he is bottom of the standings. You know how to pick um haz ???

False position mate. He was fav tonight. World championship runner up in December. He would of beaten 5 of the other 6 players tonight if he played any of them. He was booed at every shot at a double but yes I’m no tipster lol. Over 30 years gambling experience and i may as well close my eyes and stick a pin in it. Even green2271 acca i did i think 4 out 6 lost and my picks were all odds on. In future if i suggest a bet do the opposite you’ll probably win. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Pair o losers ?LOL only kiddin even the pin doesnt work for me haz gave up long ago . Thats how when i do bet on anything other than puggies its only a couple of quid . Malky i was thinking of putting my £2 on your picks tonite but thot better of it . Didnt want to jinx it for u .so  looks like im £2 up .Havnt bbeen on the slots yet tho ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Pair o losers ?LOL only kiddin even the pin doesnt work for me haz gave up long ago . Thats how when i do bet on anything other than puggies its only a couple of quid . Malky i was thinking of putting my £2 on your picks tonite but thot better of it . Didnt want to jinx it for u .so  looks like im £2 up .Havnt bbeen on the slots yet tho ?

If you still have £2 handy for the weekend am sure i could give some more shit tips for the weekend ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haha as i said malky trust me uve a much better chance of landing ur bet without me being on board . Its that bad im thinkin of betting celtic to win the league.????

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I read at the start of the season after a couple of games i think rangers may have lost or something that paddy power paid out on bets for celtic to win the league wonder if they took bets after that lol. May have been a spam article but it stuck in my head

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I read at the start of the season after a couple of games i think rangers may have lost or something that paddy power paid out on bets for celtic to win the league wonder if they took bets after that lol. May have been a spam article but it stuck in my head

Blackpool to beat scunny 2/1. Scunny are awful. Look at the table and recent form. Don’t listen to me. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Its on. odds @3.1 i place my faith in your blackpool knowledge will give me something to check when i finish work if it doesnt come in i will be on live chat and explain why i want my winnings ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Its on. odds @3.1 i place my faith in your blackpool knowledge will give me something to check when i finish work if it doesnt come in i will be on live chat and explain why i want my winnings ??

Good luck. It’s more my scunny knowledge only as it’s my home town. ?

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

letting it ride don’t do it to me

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

NudePicsForFreeSpins wrote:

Good luck. No way I’d cash out either.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

NudePicsForFreeSpins wrote:

Boom cracking win!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)