Tonight’s games

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just thought I’d post possibly my daft bet for this evening which is man city to win 5 0. After thrashing Chelsea 6 0 at home in the league and continually scoring early in recent games i don’t feel this is an unrealistic bet. I’ll be probably miles out but with no harry kane and city looking like they can win every game in second gear i thought it was worth throwing a few quid at. Has anyone else got a bet on for tonight?

razvanro WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I’m throwing a few quid on a BTTS double for the Champions League tonight. Pays 2/1

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I had a random betyourway on 4-0 and aguero 2+ goals. We are both hopeless lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yip bet gone in 7 whole minutes. That was fun. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Yip bet gone in 7 whole minutes. That was fun. ?

LOL  mine was bt+1 corner each half city spurs  11/2 ffs 5 goals and 1 corner  1st half

Also 3 3 pool v porto 45/1  at least still got a wee chance on that one

B just my luck it will turn out atse for elbow with the games tho .been watchin city spurs so dont know what the corner count was in the pool game ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Porto 4 corners liverpool 1 up to now.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Porto 4 corners liverpool 1 up to now.

LOL i must be losin my touch im usually quite good at getting things right the wrong way around .och well not even a hard luck story ..? u booked up 4 the final haz.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think we may struggle to get past messi and the gang in the semis. I hope we do but i think they are just a bit out of our league.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

razvanro wrote:

I’m throwing a few quid on a BTTS double for the Champions League tonight. Pays 2/1

Well done on your bet coming in. ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I think we may struggle to get past messi and the gang in the semis. I hope we do but i think they are just a bit out of our league.

Aye  wont be easy  but not impossible . Messi will keep ur defence on their toes and that might not be a bad thing .  Unbelievable how many time hazzard got in behind after going 2 up on sun and altho didnt c the match tonite i did see a slack pass given to soares who should have scored for 3 2  still there and in with a decent shout .

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Any tips for europa league tonight? So i can bet the opposite ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ha gee thanks. I know I’m a rubbish tipster this is why i rarely win. I’ll have a look later.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

this my mug bet for the night

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

this my mug bet for the night

Good luck. I didn’t like much in the football so had couple of bets in the darts. Michael Smith at 6/5 against gerwyn price looks an absolute steal to me. The only thing that concerns me is tonight’s venue is in Cardiff. Smith will be put off by the crowd or else i would of been telling every man and his dog. Also got him to win 8 4 at 8/1. But for it been in Cardiff i would of put a ton on him to win so just £30 invested.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Why do i even bother… not only are napoli not winning the players i picked for things aren’t even playing ??

Good luck with the arrows ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)