Tonight’s game

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After looking for some value tonight i believe a good bet is sterling to score first or Bernardo Silva to score at anytime. Sterling has scored the first goal on so many occasions this season and i think 10/3 is good value. Bernardo silva is practically playing as a right winger and cuts inside been left footed. He’s chipped in with plenty this season and is 17/2 to score first and 5/2 to score at anytime. I can’t see city not scoring first and the holding midfielder fernandinho and play maker David Silva don’t score many. The danger is clearly augero but going on recent form it’s more likely to be sterling. Good luck to anyone having a bet.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Gwaaan Haz ya Tipster Legend! Haha ?

Might Kwiff it up!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Vardy it is then haha

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Malkychamp wrote:

Vardy it is then haha

Vardy lmao

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Vardy it is then haha

That’s it whatever i suggest back completely the opposite and you might stand a chance. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Vardy it is then haha

Thatโ€™s it whatever i suggest back completely the opposite and you might stand a chance. ?

Dam you have sussed out my masterplan haha. But i do have vardy and laporte 1st scorers on ๐Ÿ˜€

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Vardy it is then haha

Thatโ€™s it whatever i suggest back completely the opposite and you might stand a chance. ?

Dam you have sussed out my masterplan haha. But i do have vardy and laporte 1st scorers on ?

Were you drunk when you placed those bets ? ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Dam what was the odds an alien from mars attacks would invade the pitch and bang in a screamer

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ridiculous. Who would of backed him ? Bet he was only about 16’s. He says only.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Ridiculous. Who would of backed him ? Bet he was only about 16โ€™s. He says only.

maybe even higher don’t think hes scored all season lol

One game to go plenty time for wolves to smash liverpool though ๐Ÿ˜›

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Unfortunately i don’t think it’s going to make any difference. It’s been out of our hands for the last 8 or 10 games. City will beat Brighton and that will be that. ?

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Ridiculous. Who would of backed him ? Bet he was only about 16โ€™s. He says only.

He was 22/1 on skybet as i was thinking he might get a header from a corner if they started getting desperate but changed my mind to the more sensible bet and put my money on another ‘Agueroooooooo’ย  moment instead lol ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)