Today’s Selections

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 336 total)
  • Author
    groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Today’s selections Thursday 28th February 2019

HORSES
    e/w
    18:45 Newcastle – Gold Stone (14/1)
    20:30 Kempton – River Dart (12/1)

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Today’s selections Saturday 2nd March 2019

HORSES
    e/w
    13:50 Doncaster – Knock House (7/1)
    14:05 Newbury – Theatre Guide (8/1)
    14:40 Newbury – Dolos (8/1)

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Today’s selections Sunday 3rd March 2019

HORSES
    14:00 Huntingdon – Jimmy The Digger (2/1)
    15:10 Leopardstown – Ming Dynasty (3/1)
    15:55 Sedgefield – The Paddy Pie (5/2)

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

@Groundiskey.  You clearly know a lot about horse racing and I need a new outlet now that roulette is gone and I don’t like football

Someone once told me to bet on the second or third favourite e/w as the prices are better and they have a decent chance

so the question is, is there such a thing as an E/W treble, what does it cost and does that strategy rank right up there with a bet on Hitler winning the Second World War or is it feasible

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

@groundiskey thanks pal got your tip on your blogspot. 72profit very nice!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

@Groundiskey another nice tip from you nets me £84 profit 🙂

lukey924 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

How do you find @Groundiskey tips? thanks

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

lukey924 wrote:

How do you find @Groundiskey tips? thanks

Search Groundiskey on google hes got a blogspot page. I also listen to talksport 2 live from cheltenham.:)

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

@Groundiskey.  You clearly know a lot about horse racing and I need a new outlet now that roulette is gone and I don’t like football

Someone once told me to bet on the second or third favourite e/w as the prices are better and they have a decent chance

so the question is, is there such a thing as an E/W treble, what does it cost and does that strategy rank right up there with a bet on Hitler winning the Second World War or is it feasible

@Dune2000
    how do, in the past I was eager to make a ton of money fast and I used to do that sort of bet adding 3 or more horses to a betting slip, but a lot of the time found that one of the horses would miss the places and the bet would lose.

Now a days I do single win or single each way bets for me it’s the better option, although saying that I do place the odd each way double from time to time.

There’s money to be made from Tennis match betting, in particular the qualifiers stages.
    I look for a match to be played where the odds are pretty even for either player to win, then I’ll jog over to flashscores website find the match get info on it and look at the players seeding and bet on the player who has the better seeding to win.
    7 out of 10 times you’ll have a winner, the odds won’t be huge most likely around Evens money.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Today’s selections Friday 29th March 2019

HORSES
    14:10 Fontwell – Twenty Twenty (13/2)
    14:30 Lingfield – Agueroo (13/2)
    15:05 Lingfield – It’s All A Joke (9/1)
    16:20 Fontwell – Espoir De Loire (3/1)

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Today’s selections Saturday 30th March 2019

HORSES
    14:25 Doncaster – Rampant Lion (8/1)
    14:40 Kempton – Gilgamesh (10/1)
    15:35 Doncaster – Zwayyan (14/1)
    17:20 Doncaster – Remmy D (11/1)

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

groundiskey wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

@Dune2000 how do, in the past I was eager to make a ton of money fast and I used to do that sort of bet adding 3 or more horses to a betting slip, but a lot of the time found that one of the horses would miss the places and the bet would lose.

Now a days I do single win or single each way bets for me it’s the better option, although saying that I do place the odd each way double from time to time.

There’s money to be made from Tennis match betting, in particular the qualifiers stages.
    I look for a match to be played where the odds are pretty even for either player to win, then I’ll jog over to flashscores website find the match get info on it and look at the players seeding and bet on the player who has the better seeding to win.
    7 out of 10 times you’ll have a winner, the odds won’t be huge most likely around Evens money.

Thanks for that, that makes sense, might look into it – wouldnt make much, but it makes the game interesting, and evens is still double the money 🙂

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Today’s selections Friday 14th June 2019

14:20 York – Mikmak (15/2)
    15:30 York – Luis Vaz De Torres (16/1)

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Long time no see @groundiskey

Thanks for the tips. ??

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Hello @seedy,
    I was in need of a short break a bit back and stopped posting.
    After the break I started again but in other forums, believe it or the main reason for not posting was due to me forgetting my password and couldn’t be arsed setting up a new one, even though I know it only takes minutes hahaha, just couldn’t be arsed.
    I’ve since remembered and jotted it down.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 336 total)