thor’s lightning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamestoni WANTED $7
    Outlaw

anyone played it? just spent £200 on 60p spins without hitting the free spins ffs. think i went thro 1000s of spins. and i thought bonanza was hard to bonus.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Mate I gave that about 200 spins a week ago and nothing so tried it again yesterday, got two bonuses quite quick and were both shit, barely get any spins in the free spins, there are two different bonuses you can get, I think one removes the lowest symbols and the other just has gold shields land on the reels and then they all reveal a multiplier at the end, that on payed me £8 on 40p the other played like £9.60 on 40p, the game seems toss, waste of time

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

jamestoni wrote:

anyone played it? just spent £200 on 60p spins without hitting the free spins ffs. think i went thro 1000s of spins. and i thought bonanza was hard to bonus.

Only tried it on free spins,seemed impossible to bonus and when it did it was total toss.  There was more fun to be had out of watching the balance drain than there was watching the reels spin

jamestoni WANTED $7
    Outlaw

so i went back on this, just put it onto 20p took me ages to get bonus, £6 bonus disgusting machine, worst yet, harder to bonus than bonanza and its a shite bonus.  would never play it again.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

cheers for sharing folks. did try it once and thot it nion impossilble to bonus but was going to hav another bash . at least thot the bonus would hav been good when activated. seeing as it was so hard to get. wont bother now tho cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)