This is getting to be pointless

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Just dropped £500 into OJO to have a crack on Bonanza. Managed 6 bonuses at £2 stake… They paid £84, £53,£48,£24,£18 and £11…(not exact, obviously, but thereabouts). Getting to the point where there’s absolutely no incentive to play now. I used to get excited to hit a Bonanza bonus, now it’s more a feeling of dread, knowing that I’m more than likely going to get reamed and tilt my tits off. Time to get self excluding as the fun has most definitely stopped.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Giving Bonanza £500 at £2 is kind of bad gambling strategy, tbh. Megaways titles with increasing multipliers in the bonus are the most amenable games to low stakes you can possibly hope for – we know most of those bonuses are going to go for 10-50x, it’s the occasional beast that hits 500, 1000 or even 10,000 times your stake. And those happen when you get the multiplier up big. Even 40p on Bonanza can return a couple of grand if you hit a mega lucky bonus, as a couple of people on this site have. But given most of them will average low to medium wins, the only good strategy with higher stakes is a small number of spins. To burn through £500 at £2, I’d wager you gave it over 1000 spins. Play £100 at £4 and hope you get lucky enough to hit the bonus, or play at 20p / 40p and know if it goes big, you’re still going to get a decent wedge.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I just think you were unlucky. On another day the bonuses could of gone mental but today sorry to say just wasn’t your day.?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

ayma4quit wrote:

Just dropped £500 into OJO to have a crack on Bonanza. Managed 6 bonuses at £2 stake… They paid £84, £53,£48,£24,£18 and £11

Haz pretty much covered this on another thread when he pointed out that for people to win mega bonuses a hell of a lot more have to get shit ones.   That’s the nature of online slots for you – there was a thread earlier when someone had made 6 deposits ranging from £150 to £600 and every bonus had been total dogshit.

So that’s around £1500 minimum for a collection of crap bonuses.  You got off pretty light on that basis

Or to put it another way, watch Jimbo’s £3000 bonus hunt, where he got 16 bonuses and ended up £800 down, and was probably relieved at the end when he got 2 good ones to take some of the pain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)