The latest video…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Captain for me plz m8 438 in 2 wks just cant get the pisser. No video today pal. No cash for 2 wks now fecking thing

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

waynetrunk99 wrote:

Any video on u tube today bandit mate. Can you please do me a win on captain twat i just can’t get any bloody win ripped me £438 in the last 3 weeks the arse. £2 spins broke as a joke now for 2 more wks the fucker. ?

Yeah… I was hoping for a video, but this PSG game ain’t to bad ?

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Editing can be a pain in the arse at the best of times and for the amount of fruitless teases that never land I don’t think it’s worth the extra energy put in for the benefits it returns. As someone already mentioned if you happen to bring us back as it lands its like an extra bonus bonus lol. Stick your old way, a formula that works. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

For the sake of the extra effort involved in editing just to show the non believers a session in its entirety, its just not worth it, your enjoyment of playing the slots is fundamentally more important than us seeing a bonus roll in as it happened. Your enjoyment comes through in the video and people like that, if you’re on a downer from undue stress because of excessive editing or other reasons and thus not enjoying it as much as you should be then that will also come through.

At the end of the day, if people are anything like myself, they look forward in anticipation for the next video your going to upload. like people who come home and whack on their favourite soap on T.V. I as most of your audience I imagine, like to chill out after work put their feet up grab a beer, packet of crisps or whatever and have a entertaining getaway from lifes mundane monotony by watching your videos.

People like to watch for a variety of reasons varying from seeing stakes they wouldn’t or aren’t in a position to play at and how the slots act when at these stakes. to seeing you grinding at low stakes and and getting wins which are realteable to the average punter. The imaginative bespoke vocabulary that you wield and how articulate you are in delivering those funny comments. Comments from descriptive ones “coconut sniffer”, to statements of joy  “wake the baby”, to ironic ones,”great game never in doubt”.

So in short do what works for you and makes you happy, cos at the end of the day when alls said and that done that is all that really matters and everything else if it really matters will fall into place, if not it really probrably isn’t worth worrying about 🙂 much love D4P

ladygreeneyes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great vid as usual but I need my Bandit fix when do you think a new one will be up keep up the great work….Cheers from Canada

P.S. Good Luck as always on the slots

Elmo1981 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can’t get over how much shite you’ve lost! Woo wee

Alee06 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hello mate any chance you could play some book of dead in your next video would like to see it bonus dora the explorer took over £600 off me with no bonus on leo Vegas and then screwed me again over on video slots I wouldn’t have minded so much if I was on high stakes but I was on £2 lol love your videos all ways a pleasure to watch them good luck in the next one Sunday??

TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Did people notice the slight change on the video? Showing the “action spin” as i will call it, the spin where the bonus actually lands rather than cutting back to it having landed, is this a good thing, was it better like that? It was a mission to do tbh and very stop/start but my computer has some weird problems at the moment so i guess if i have to do it like that then i have to do it like that but just interested in what you guys thought of that part of it really?

It’s more entertaining to watch it land or miss. I also liked when on some older videos you edited your personal RTP’s of the slot into the video it was nice to see those percentages.

Mahone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I‘m glad you tried out Convertus Aurum! Sadly it only paid you 30 bucks. At least you are up on the game tho 😀

BobbyDazzler WANTED $1
    Outlaw

great vid as usual mate, just wondered if at some point soon there is any chance of a kind of retro vid, for us old timers that have been watching from the start, i like the newer games but find myself pining for a few of the older ones you used to play, either a full vid, or half retro half new games would be cool, dont know why but i feel a big hit coming for you on flamebusters 😉

Priddy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I watched video decided to have a blast on jammin jars myself deposited 200 on £4 had £12 left and hit this

Priddy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Had an up and down after got to 14 k then went nuts on Olympus rising on £40 a spin back to 8k ?so withdrew but £200 to 8k happy days lol

saint900 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

@TheBandit… incredible Video. A shame that i cant play that game here :D. But trust me, you were lucky on Extra Chili. I did a forum post here, where i showed 17 Misses on extra chili in a row :D.

Extra Chili Bonus Buy (No WORDS CAN DESCRIBE IT)

Not even once 16 Spins !! :D. So, you got to 20 spins at least :D. Sick video ! Always looking forward for you to upload !

No words for the Reel King wins….

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Priddy wrote:

I watched video decided to have a blast on jammin jars myself deposited 200 on £4 had £12 left and hit this

Cracking win that is mate, nice one 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

saint900 wrote:

@TheBandit… incredible Video. A shame that i cant play that game here :D. But trust me, you were lucky on Extra Chili. I did a forum post here, where i showed 17 Misses on extra chili in a row :D.

Extra Chili Bonus Buy (No WORDS CAN DESCRIBE IT)

Not even once 16 Spins !! :D. So, you got to 20 spins at least :D. Sick video ! Always looking forward for you to upload !

No words for the Reel King wins….

Yeah Chilli can be very naughty indeed, i do notice though, when i stick it down on £10 buys…. zooOoOoOooom 24 spins lol

happyfeet74 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Personally I don’t like it, if I wanted to watch a million teases I could just play it myself….lol

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)