The home straight on my gambling addiction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Avernite WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Hello, many of you may have seen the odd topic from me about my addiction. Here’s an update:

$2000 left to pay off my card (luckily interest free) and have $1200 in the bank so far.

Due to the Corona virus I’m no longer in a position to buy the house I set my eyes on due to lockdown etc. But instead I am working as much ask possible and saving money/clearing debt. I work in an essential service so it gets me out of the house like normal.

I’m feeling very positive about life at the moment, and while I still gamble occasionally, it is nowhere near as destructive as before. The light is at the end of the tunnel for me now, and anyone else going through a tough patch it does get better! Last year I had over $11k in debt with barely enough to cover my weeks expenses, feeling as low as you can expect. With hard work and determination I’ve managed to change it round.

Big cheers to everyone here for the support they’ve shown me over the past year, and big ups to the Bandit for putting me off the tilt with his videos ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Well it proves one thing, you are stronger than you thought you were … good on you buddy ….it’s good to hear when somebody shaking that fucking  monkey off their back…well done

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)