The Goonies Slot – Red key?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bubbagump1983 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’ve heard the bandit go on about the red key opposed to green, but does it exisit? I’ve played the games tons and watched many others on it, but still no red?

A myth? Or real?

Videos or pics of it?

Gaz

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It does exist but it’s just extremely rare to land which is a shame as I love The Goonies. I haven’t given the slot a proper bash yet and seeing as it pays sweet F.A if you land the skulls or fratelli’s bonus it’s honestly making me consider avoiding the slot entirely..

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yep definitely real bud, just hard to get!

Someone actually just posted a thread on it this evening:

RED KEY ON THE GOONIES

I’ve had it twice, once on free play (80x) and once with real money (100x).

bubbagump1983 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

How strange, posting this at literally the same time as someone else posting about it, who actually got it! Well done there! I’ll crack on with the freeplay until I get it instead of real play, there’s no huge potential on that slot, e.g. 1000x

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

bubbagump1983 wrote:

How strange, posting this at literally the same time as someone else posting about it, who actually got it! Well done there! I’ll crack on with the freeplay until I get it instead of real play, there’s no huge potential on that slot, e.g. 1000x

Haha that’s pretty mad, indeed!

Yeah it’s one of Blueprints “low” volatility slots (some may beg to differ), there isn’t really a huge amount of potential in terms of max win, but the average big wins should be pretty decent. As in, getting to the top bonus should be somewhat achievable. Somewhat… 1000x is possible I believe, or maybe 500x! But I don’t think you can get higher than that.

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I’ve played The Goonies a lot-had the red key three times on 40p stake. Mikeys bonus went for £96, Truffle Shuffle went for £115 and Lucky Coins went for £80-odd pound.

Love the game but it’s certainly gone more stingy on me lately. Also fail to see the point of the Top Feature…I’ve found it twice in the chests from Sloths free spins and won £28 and £32! Seem to find the best consistent feature is Goonies Gone Wild. Sloths Free Spins can be utter gash or pay up to £70ish. Hope that helps someone!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

After much grinding, I finally got the fucker! Woohoo! I got the bonus boost, which rolled in one eyed willies treasure first time. It paid 150x which I think is shite considering how hard it is to get the red key. I’m thankful that I’ve had the red key and I can tick it off my list, but that’s just a standard bonus for the top feature.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

After much grinding, I finally got the fucker! Woohoo! I got the bonus boost, which rolled in one eyed willies treasure first time. It paid 150x which I think is shite considering how hard it is to get the red key. I’m thankful that I’ve had the red key and I can tick it off my list, but that’s just a standard bonus for the top feature.

The thing with the red key is that it only tells you that a win above 80x (not certain on this, but this is the lowest win I’ve had from a red key!). So an outcome of 150x, no matter how you look at it, is a good result. I’ve had the top feature a couple of times and 150x feels about the average really.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

The thing with the red key is that it only tells you that a win above 80x (not certain on this, but this is the lowest win I’ve had from a red key!). So an outcome of 150x, no matter how you look at it, is a good result. I’ve had the top feature a couple of times and 150x feels about the average really.

I agree 150x is good, it just annoys the hell out of me that it’s so hard to get haha. It’s not a very high variance game in my opinion, so I don’t know what I expected.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Don’t suppose anyone has ever had a red key bonus boost and not got top feature? (Lost gamble)

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Don’t suppose anyone has ever had a red key bonus boost and not got top feature? (Lost gamble)

Be interesting to know! I’m pretty sure the red key just automatically gives you the top feature, but I could be wrong…

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Three things guaranteed In life are death, taxes and the bandit playing Goonies on his stream till he gets that fucking red key. He’s like a dog with a bloody bone lol.

pandas WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I still have never had it. I must have put 3000 spins though it now.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

It’s a Blueprint. It is what it is.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)