The Best Of The Bandit

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

Cheers Hacko, St Helens do well with darts and rugby league but crap at the rest hehe, in the darts we did have Chizzy, Smith, Tabern & Bunting but now Chiz has relocated to Morecambe, the bugger…

Yeah mate I’ve had my arse kicked by both chizzy and bunting a number of times in the phoenix ?About ten years ago me and my mate entered the doubles tournament at the Cheshire open, the draw was made and our first match opponents were chizzy and bunting FFS we were home early that day ?????

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Well done @WiggyofStHelens – fine work there mate!

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Well bandit from bitch 2 fuck dick twat bollocks asshole wanker c**t cock shit prick and your favourite bastard i tallyed up 584 words in that video pmsl

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Can you post the link as it won’t let me play it and I can’t find it on YouTube. Cheers

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

type into Youtube – WiggyVideos13 and it should show up, hopefully.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Long time ago had a swear box in the office I worked in with a sliding scale of cost to level of offensiveness. Ashamed to say I held the record for the costliest single sentence – as I remember the sentence included the phrase piss flaps – the rest I have forgotten – I know – I’m sorry – it was a sales environment, high pressured and I’d just lost a big deal!

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Haha is that the Skegness fund for the grabbers 😉 I reckon there’s about £1692

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

? ? On the new video. Kiss my piss you pineapple peeler ? at that gorilla ? game. Brilliant

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)