The Bandit’s Footy Selections.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Over 2.5 and 9 corners in the Brighton – Liverpool game for me.

Liamb88 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bet you love it when people post the scores when clearly you already know cos you’re not a muppet lol .that should do my nut in haha

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Bournemouth cost me a 105-1 8 fold today! Had Athletico, japan, inter, bareclona, man u, real and napoli with bournemouth. Real and Napoli still playing but both one up already – almost hoping for a couple of equalisers now I hate when one leg let’s you down!!!!

TheBigTasty WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bets for weekend bandit?

My selections were close last week. This week going for 55/1 shot

liverpool

man united

Newcastle

Middlesbrough

charlton

doncaster

portsmouth

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Right then, a little late but todays bag of bollocks is being selected from this lot –

MK Dons
    Bury
    Sunderland
    Oldham
    Exeter
    Stevenage
    Mansfield
    Coventry

A few 4 folds from the above

All BTTS

Over 1.5 with these added

Tranmere
    Luton
    Rochdale
    Doncaster

Good Luck!

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Best of luck Steve, your so overdue one of these bonkers bets you do, I’ve got Lincoln, Man Utd, Mk dons and althletico Madrid as my main, and 2-2 or 3-3 in the Bournemouth game

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I missed Lincoln with the 1pm kick off, i think i would have done them! Good luck mate!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

MK dons shitting on coupons since 2004

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Both the BTTS and the over 1.5 goal 12 fold were done by MK Dons and Exeter – pretty close that, i’d have expected goals from those two today really too lol oh well, usual shit!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

BOOM Good old Spennymoor Tow.

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Second Sunday in a row one team blows my accumulator – only 50-1 this time though… Had Tottenham to win so had written off the bet – they get a 93rd minute winner and I’m dancing round the living room – go to check my balance… Ajax who had been 4-3 up with seconds to go managed to blow the whole thing. Unbelievable just when I thought I’d had a bit of luck for once!!

The worst part? If I had just not clicked on Ajax to win in the first place I probably would have had 48–1 rather than 50-1 they were literally 1-20 to win – I don’t even know why I added it to the accy I was getting zero value from it. How stupid do I feel?!

waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

What’s your footy acca’s for today then lads??

SaxoVTR07 WANTED $2
    Outlaw
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Good luck mate, my main one today is Luton, Fleetwood, MK Dons and Exeter – i had a nice treble in in the week though so expect nothing other than 4 losses haha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

on arbroath,coventry,fleetwood,hearts,boro,luton,forest green,swindon and sevilla derby already won

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 169 total)