The Bandit’s Footy Selections.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Jaiieriley WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hello bandit hope you had a nice Christmas buddy and Cardiff let me down for £130 on boxing day and i have just been on virgingames and done 600 spins on book of ra with only 1 bonus that went for belive it or not £1.60 i can not belive it, can you give it a bash mate and see if you can do anybetter lol

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Any bets on the footy today ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Once again i find myself picking from the likely lads – i tend to do that of a season, follow pretty much the same teams around week to week waiting for 4 of them to win together lol, it is about time it happened this week!

I am picking from –

Colchester
    Luton
    Sunderland
    Lincoln
    Rochdale
    Exeter
    Mansfield
    Bury

I will do the top 4 as a fourfold and the bottom 4 too, then i do all 8 in a both teams to score bet and all 8 in a “goal in both halves” bet – the goal bets i have been let down by 1 goal on multiple occasions! I will then make 2 other 4 four folds out of the 8 in a random way and see how they go!

I have been doing an 11 fold “Over 1.5 Goals” bet the last few weeks and the record is, lost by 1 goal, lost by 1 goal and lost by 2 goals so it has been pretty close! I will take these 8 matches and add Northampton, Tranmere and Accrington matches for this weeks 11 fold!

I will also….. yeah i know, i bet loads haha…. i will also have a couple of ambitious 4 folds – Peterborough, MK Dons, Doncaster and Portsmouth is one and Stevenage, Forest Green, Blackpool and Wycombe is the other. Good luck in what you go for!

JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

To be fair I’ve done quite similar. Long shot but it’s a feee bet

JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Wycombe definitely a good team to back since Scunthorpe on on like a 6+ loss streak.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

JackWix wrote:

Wycombe definitely a good team to back since Scunthorpe on on like a 6+ loss streak.

Your so right there mate scunny my local team and they are awful don’t know what’s happened after getting in play offs last year

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

JackWix wrote:

To be fair I’ve done quite similar. Long shot but it’s a feee bet

I never do draws.  But yeah Fulham and Huddersfield has got draw written all over it .

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

@bandit this is worth a punt for you:

Newcastle draw

Brighton draw

Northampton win

All @ 2’s or better.

I’ve done £2.50 @ 25.2/1

Can see the bookies racking it in again today on football.

Bad weather conditions

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah the bookies love Christmas don’t they lol, pitch condition and weather a big factor in the lower leagues for sure, easily level out a top of the table Vs a bottom of the table scenario and then it’s all down to luck!

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Went for Everton, Birmingham, Villa, Sunderland, Plymouth and Grimsby to win, £5 on with a potential return of £2,609. First bet I’ve ever placed so fingers crossed!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I know alot of people do their accumulators with football bets but does anyone not think its worth a cheeky few quid on high scores in next few man u games scoring lots and can’t keep a clean sheet maybe a 3 2 or 4 2 over even a 4 3 always a hundred to 1 you never know you watch they’ll be nil nil now I’ve said that

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Scunthorpe’s pitch has more potholes then the M1 + add rain and they might as well be playing in an oversized cheese grater.

Good luck all!

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Shocking Lincoln are losing again lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Bigger shock Scunthorpe are winning

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Fuck off MK Dons! Couldn’t hold on to their 2-0 lead to land a 40/1 shot ffs!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 169 total)