The Bandit’s Bounty

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Well, we just finished a poker tournament with players from both Backinamo and Rocknrolla’s forum, TGC. It was a cracking event and the bounty on my head was to match the prizes on offer which were $260 when it kicked off.

Fairzz took me out and duly won the bounty and then we sat and watched the progress, the final table and Fairzz is still going, the only one from Backinamo that was, the other 5 seats were taken up by TGC.

The bounty if Fairzz could take down the win was set at my forum wanted level at the time of the post…. which was $2,399! HE WON, he only went and did it lmao! This is what he took down bounty wise….

Congratulations matey and enjoy the wonga and for everyone else….. get yourself involved next time, it was a great laugh! The money has been sent Fairzz, i hope you are sat there buzzin haha

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Fucking hell thats ridiculously generous! Top marks to u for this!

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Excellent stuff Fairzz well done – best forum won then ay 😉

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well done fairzz get in there laddy ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Another great gesture from the royalbanditking himself well deserved fairzz well done on the win happy it was a backinamo giy to win lets keep the win streak going we need a scoreboard if this is a permanent poker tournament

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Thanks for your continued generosity, Steve. 🙂

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Bio hes the most giving streamer ive seen dont think ive seen another streamer do so much for people thats why hes good at reel king tops because he is a reel king

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Thanks again bandit like I said it was amazing enough just to knock you out but I do feel I earned the bonus listening to you go on about that royal flush all night XD thanks again I am absolutely buzzing was great fun. Thanks for being the best streamer around!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Sorry what, don’t know what you mean… 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)