Thanks The Bandit Slots!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    goodbyee WANTED $6
    Outlaw

This is just a short thank you message for THE BANDIT! (Sorry if this should be posted elsewhere or are breaking any rules!)

Dude, thank you.

Your dedication to us, the fans is so appreciated, the amount of MONEY!, TIME! & EFFORT! you have given to all of us is amazing and I personally cannot thank you enough, I’m relatively young still and a year ago I did my bollocks in big style on lone behold Reel King!

Long story short, I found your channel, I love your effort in your videos, just the little things like “come on Griffin ya bastard” “Are you sure!?” “Ripped me a new one hasn’t it!” You’re hilarious, your videos make my days, hope you do another projector screen video very soon! & since finding your channel I now get my complete gambling fix through your videos, And you’ll be happy to hear the bollocks I did in, have now been undone, but that would not have been possible without your content!

Keep doing what you do and I only wish for great things for you every time you slot!

Much respect & a million thank yous,

Tom. 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Great to hear that the videos are helping you get the fix you need on the slots mate, appreciate you posting – glad you have managed to undo your balls 😀 Reel King can indeed be a cruel mistress!

goodbyee WANTED $6
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Great to hear that the videos are helping you get the fix you need on the slots mate, appreciate you posting – glad you have managed to undo your balls ? Reel King can indeed be a cruel mistress!

I’m actually surprised at how fast you responded! And I’m so happy to have gotten a response ? made my day.

Yes reel king certainly can be as you’ve unfortunately seen recently ?

All the best for future slotting and thank you so much again! ??

meppy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

good call on the april 9th fucking unit mate bloody legend love the roller coaster stream i suppose that sums up gambling, hope all is well with the family mate cheers for the entertainment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)