Thanks Bob

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So after a truly awful month on the slots I was down to my last deposit of £20 and about 400 down in total.

I figured what better way to blow through a deposit than to play Captain Venture.. As he’s barely done anything for me this month. Set it off on 20p and with £4 left the bonus lands and goes retrigger crazy..

Also tried out that new Inferno star and landed 3 sun’s on 50p for £65 return and a few decent bonuses on chilli means I got to withdraw £320so still down slightly but I’m happy with the recovery at least. Happy days… ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice recovery mate ?. Don’t forget if your ever skint there’s a ten quid acca for you. Just say the word and it’s on.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

180 spins bloody hell haha, i don’t think i have had a decent retrigger for months now on bob the bastard!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Nice hit man! I noticed Mr green has just added novos and had a bash with bob the other day, got no where lol.. Also had a bash at reel king on 20p but was way to much of a faggot and bottled it at about 6quid every time ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Nice hit man! I noticed Mr green has just added novos and had a bash with bob the other day, got no where lol.. Also had a bash at reel king on 20p but was way to much of a faggot and bottled it at about 6quid every time ?

I had a bash on there as well . It was going up that ladder with ease . But yeah I bottled it and collected . But it was going up to 2 off the top about 8 out off 20 times which made good profit .

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I saw the thread title and I thought it was going to be about that new slot called Caveman Bob 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Great comeback 🙂 congrats

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

So after a truly awful month on the slots I was down to my last deposit of £20 and about 400 down in total.

I figured what better way to blow through a deposit than to play Captain Venture.. As he’s barely done anything for me this month. Set it off on 20p and with £4 left the bonus lands and goes retrigger crazy..

Also tried out that new Inferno star and landed 3 sun’s on 50p for £65 return and a few decent bonuses on chilli means I got to withdraw £320so still down slightly but I’m happy with the recovery at least. Happy days… ?

Gtfit mr green !! PLS MAKE ANOTHER THREAD u are 1 of the best  but keep it REEL awaiting more good wins

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Oaft 180 spins… its broke!!!

Nice 1 greeno ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

180 spins bloody hell haha, i don’t think i have had a decent retrigger for months now on bob the bastard!

Im still waiting for you to hit a good one on high stakes! ??

Cheers Geeza, just need a few decent wins and sadly they haven’t been coming getting a bonus on any slot feels neigh impossible atm. I got 20 spins on a legacy of Egypt  bonus today and it paid 20x and not a single retrigger.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

thats shit mate legacy being a decent game for the retrigs too .

I know it wasn’t an actual win but it must have felt like one . Hope ur luck changes soon bud ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)