Technical feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Oh and pretty please can the website say backinamo.com on the header again rather than just backinamo ?

I’ll not request Donuts for the whole of February in return ?

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

I’m getting similar issues too where even ticking the box I’m logged out when I return to the forum. Also posts send for moderation as I forget to check whether I’m still logged in.

Sounds like The Bandit & his team are working on this?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

myke35 wrote:

I’m getting similar issues too where even ticking the box I’m logged out when I return to the forum. Also posts send for moderation as I forget to check whether I’m still logged in.

Sounds like The Bandit & his team are working on this?

I dunno, pretty sure all four of these are still an issue, and I posted this back in Jan ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Over the weekend my login page has changed my details have to be put in manually now to login .
    Also my posts dont come up immediately either . Just made a topic on chipmonk giveaway for a chance to win a £1000 chilli bonus that has not cum up either ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Over the weekend my login page has changed my details have to be put in manually now to login . Also my posts dont come up immediately either . Just made a topic on chipmonk giveaway for a chance to win a £1000 chilli bonus that has not cum up either ?

Check that has cum up now but had to log out/log in for it to cum up.?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

There seem to be more people having issues where the posts are going through to the pending in the back end. Can you all please be sure to log in before posting and if your post count score is high enough it will be put on the forum. @Geezawin can you clear your browser cache/cookies etc reload the site login and try again mate. 🙂

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

There seem to be more people having issues where the posts are going through to the pending in the back end. Can you all please be sure to log in before posting and if your post count score is high enough it will be put on the forum. @Geezawin can you clear your browser cache/cookies etc reload the site login and try again mate. ?

Haha fk sake seedy im a dinasaur mate .  And casumo’s already cleared out my cash for me .?? i use my moby all the time . Is that when you put it in to recovery mode ? I’ give it a bash anyway ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Seedy wrote:

There seem to be more people having issues where the posts are going through to the pending in the back end. Can you all please be sure to log in before posting and if your post count score is high enough it will be put on the forum. @Geezawin can you clear your browser cache/cookies etc reload the site login and try again mate. ?

Haha fk sake seedy im a dinasaur mate .  And casumo’s already cleared out my cash for me .?? i use my moby all the time . Is that when you put it in to recovery mode ? I’ give it a bash anyway ?

Didnt work nearly fkd my phone lol

So u tube tutorial and went to chrome and cleared cache / cookies .  Still the same tho.

Ye better fkn reply seedy . You known what happens to people who start talkin to themselves ??? im aware if im not logged in it goes to pending so i always check this b4 i make a post now .    so that is not the prob .  this started on sat morning . The only difference i have noticed is that my details which are normally filled in and highlighted isnt the same anymore . I have to do this manually now

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

“and Casumo has already cleared my cash” that made me chuckle that one after Seedy saying clear your cache hahaha i can see him now headbutting his table at home lololol 😀

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

“and Casumo has already cleared my cash” that made me chuckle that one after Seedy saying clear your cache hahaha i can see him now headbutting his table at home lololol ?

LOL i forgot to add that the grand kids ate all my cookies as well ?? but seriously i still have the same problem with the site .

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

FAO @Seedy

Hi mate.

Just for info – my “report” function hasn’t worked in a good while and I just wasnt sure why ( not that i want to report anyone or anything).

I use a smartphone when posting on the forum and the “report” button is right next to “reply” so I might have hit it by accident in the past once or twice but certainly never on purpose.

Any ideas buddy?

Cheers Seedy

MVD ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

FAO @Seedy

Hi mate.

Just for info – my “report” function hasn’t worked in a good while and I just wasnt sure why ( not that i want to report anyone or anything).

I use a smartphone when posting on the forum and the “report” button is right next to “reply” so I might have hit it by accident in the past once or twice but certainly never on purpose.

Any ideas buddy?

Cheers Seedy

MVD ?

A grass is a grass in my book . ??

Police man .   excuse me sir it has been brought to my attention by mr vandickey here that u dropped this £20 note.  Guy on the street oh thanx officer cheers mr vandickey .

Officer no problem .  then gives the guy the  littering problem in the town  speech . and a ticket for £60    cheers mr vandickey ?????

Mind how u go folks !! Just Havin a laff mate.

Outlaw

@Geezawin – Fuck it, I’m reporting this thread! ??? shit no, I can’t! Have a good ‘un pal! ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

no idea why that aint working mate :/ I know that has been some minor changes made to the site but nothing that should would break that feature

Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Seedy wrote:

no idea why that aint working mate :/ I know that has been some minor changes made to the site but nothing that should would break that feature

No problem bud. My nipper has probably fucked around with my phone settings when my back has been turned!

Thanks anyway pal ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)