Superstitious?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

In life are you superstitious or is it just cods wallop.

salute one magpie ? Never walk under a ladder ? Never cross black cats path ? Never put new shoes on a table ?

Mmmmmmmm ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I think the worst 1 has to be ‘touch wood’ but usually people wont they just say it haha

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Touch wood as above post, but when they say “touch wood” and also touch a nearby table and it’s become a cliché, over-used.

I do have lucky and unlucky numbers, although they’re more like “favourite” / least favourite numbers rather than lucky.  Numbers like dates that something has happened.

Hibs-1875 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Never fart in the bath??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ive got major OCD and im superstitios too. So u can imagine how my days go lol.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

OCD? Really? You type fast, dont make sentences or spelling flow like usual OCD people who will double and triple check their typing.

Not criticizing just never seen OCD without that side.

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I’m not superstitious at all, although if I can avoid walking under a ladder I will cause I once walked towards one, and one of those metal cases filled with hammers and shit dropped down right in front of me, some guy up top knocked it off, by mistake I hope. If I were half a second earlier that woulda hit me on the head. So If I see a ladder I go around it and look up to avoid getting knocked the fuck out by falling toolcases ?

TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

As a kid me and my friend found a bunch of mirrors in an abandoned building, by a bunch I mean like 50 or more. We broke all of them throwing rocks at them. So I can’t really afford to be superstitious since this mirror thing is like 350 years of bad luck alone lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

OCD? Really? You type fast, dont make sentences or spelling flow like usual OCD people who will double and triple check their typing.

This sounds like me and throw in a couple of edits for when I’m posting via my phone and auto correct decides to take the drivers seat. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

eejit101 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

It comes and goes with me mate. Im an enigma. Somedays im OCD crazy and some i say fuck it. But the OCD side of me that tells me to do the same thing over and over. I do many times a day…Every Day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)