Sunday accumator suggestions?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Thinking of placing an acca tomorrow

anyone placed a bet yet?

Need some ideas ?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Lille – Dijon:                 Lille -1              Dijon has lost 8 of 13 away games this season, and Lille is the 2nd best club in France.
    Feyenoord – Emmen:  Feyenoord -1      Feyenoord is 10-0-1 at home this season, with a 30-9 GD. Their loss came to Ajax (0-3).
    AZ Alkmaar – Fortuna: AZ Alkmaar -1    Fortuna lost 7 of 11 away games. Alkmaar is the 4th placed team, behind PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord
    Everton – Liverpool:     Liverpool           Liverpool is the best set piece team in the PL. Everton conceded most goals against set pieces.
    Belenenses – Feirense: Belenenses        Belenenses is 7th, and just beat Braga away 2-0. Feirense is last. Feirense away GD 3-21
    Copenhagen – Vejle:     Copenhagen -1     Copenhagen home: 9-1-1, 33-11 GD. Vejle away: 0-4-7, 4-19 GD
    Torino – Chievo:            Torino -1         Torino is 5-0-1 with a 9-2 GD at home over the last 6. Chievo last 6 away: 0-3-3 with 3-9 GD.
    Sporting – Portimonense     Sporting         Sporting 10-1-1 at home, Portimonense 3-0-8 away.

Good luck 🙂

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Liverpool 29-0 ?

always a big game but another final Tomorrow, but I genuinely believe it’s going to be a 1-1 draw

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Liverpool really gotta win these types of games now if they’re gonna have a shot at the title. I really don’t think Liverpool is gonna make it, but I doubt Everton will be able to stop them, as they’ve been very poor lately.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Think Rangers are looking a strong bet against Aberdeen at 4/5, discipline has been lacking last games against them with Morelos seeing red twice but Rangers are in strong form at present, there is no love lost between these two teams.

Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

AwesomeX backed yours and added Chelsea (:

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Good luck! I will keep an eye on those today 🙂

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Well I’m sorry. Once again a -1 screwed up the tip. Bet the rest will go straight in. Typical.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

So 1 goal missing in 2 games.. Damn..

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I went with Liverpool to win and both teams to score so i was massively entertained by a bloody 0-0, basically zero chance at any point lol

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I went with Liverpool to win and both teams to score so i was massively entertained by a bloody 0-0, basically zero chance at any point lol

Yeah, my downfall when I bet on PL games is that I usually watch the games I bet on, and so I bet on what I hope is gonna happen for entertainment’s sake, instead of betting with reason.
    However, Liverpool should have won this one. They don’t have control of their own faith anymore now.

Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Awesome X it’s all good cracking tip and was so close haha!

Always next week (:

yeah bandit I thought Liverpool would be 2-1

was crap it ended 0-0

you cant complain much over your 10K accidental bet yesterday

unreal ?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Yeah mate, it was close. I’ll work on a weekend acca for next weekend, 8-10 games. And I’ll try to steer away from the -1s. That’s the ones that always violate my exithole.

Cheers-for-that WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bit late in the day I suppose.

My accas are usually shit so didn’t bother posting what I put on today.

Had a nice little 6 fold come in though. Chelsea, Athletico Madrid, Juventus, Pescara, Stuttgart and Marseille. 10 quid in 523 back.

Thank God for a missed pen in the Juventus game!!

Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Sound mate 

will keep checking this thread then, I’ll post mine on here to

probably Friday night ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)