Streetfighter Bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

did any of you guys manage to exploit the streetfighter bug before they pulled the game. If so how much did you make

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

mega wrote:

did any of you guys manage to exploit the streetfighter bug before they pulled the game. If so how much did you make

What was the bug? Still allowing to spin despite having zero in balance?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

mega wrote:

not much only £1370 game kick me out

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

mega wrote:

The ‘bug’s according to some streamers was that you could play on min spins and get as close as you could to the bonus round, then you could up your stake to max, bonus progress saved, so a few more spins and you would hit the bonus

Slugger69 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I was playing it and did not have that issue was playing on 80p. When I was close changed it to a £1 hit free spins bonus but then said average stake in bonus was 80p ??‍♂️

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

mega wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

mega wrote:

The ‘bug’s according to some streamers was that you could play on min spins and get as close as you could to the bonus round, then you could up your stake to max, bonus progress saved, so a few more spins and you would hit the bonus

bug was you do 1 spin at max bet,than min bet,when you get bonus it pay on max bet,it say average bet £20 or £40 what you first spin was,I had bad bonus and pay me £1370 when bonus finish game crush

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)