How Steve found his wealth

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Berty1000 wrote:

Hi Folks,

I try to post in the forum but it’s said that my comments have to be approved, is this the same for everyone? is it Steve who approves the comments? cheers

@seedy does it when he’s not at the pub or in the shame cage at @thebandit house

I normally get any pending posts done first thing in the morning because well the cage only get internet for a few hours…

What seedy calls morning most of us call …. Lunch time …. Tea time …

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Berty1000 wrote:

Hi Folks,

I try to post in the forum but it’s said that my comments have to be approved, is this the same for everyone? is it Steve who approves the comments? cheers

@seedy does it when he’s not at the pub or in the shame cage at @thebandit house

I normally get any pending posts done first thing in the morning because well the cage only get internet for a few hours…

Morning is when I get the fuck up and have coffee :p

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Berty1000 wrote:

Hi Folks,

Morning is when I get the fuck up and have coffee :p

Ahhhhh 10.46 am ….. fair enough

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)