Someone’s unhappy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Sal139 WANTED $29
    Outlaw
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’m not sure who’s more deluded; the one who thinks Steve is fake or the one who thinks Nick is great.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I paid more attention to the top third of that image – Chipmonkz.  I quite like his channel, my 2nd favourite for slots after the Bandit.

ditkazbearz2 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bandits the best and there is noone even close

Hyland1985 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

there are people who believe the world is flat . so always going be somebody out their talking shit

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ignore the arse wipe bandit, it’s just jealousy. 🙂

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

honestly I think Steve is fed up of slots and has lost a bit of what he once had for sure. But he is never in a million years fake haha never…

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

bandit is the best and i enjoy all his vid’s.i think the ban is going to the wrong guy here,it should be the likes of nickslots with his fucking 4 days a week crap sitting in his shed talking bullshit and his fake i luv you all guys reminds me of the child catcher on chitty chitty bang bang,then chipmonkz is so dull would be more fun to slide own a 40 feet razer blade and use your balls as brakes,he reminds me of the marshmellow man on ghost busters

ditkazbearz2 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bandit is the best and the haters are jealous losers

ditkazbearz2 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Ignorance must feel good on you

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

The £500 and £200 the bandit paid into my account was not fake lol. Who gives a fuck if its play money or not etc. He entertains us, pays out on every prize draw. Throws extra giveaways in for no reason. I know he isn’t fake but wouldn’t give a shit if he was. But I have seen fakers win 20k etc and don’t even get up off there seat. The bandit goes fucking nuts lol. I was a bit upset I never got a happy 50th shout out lol but Steve don’t give a shit I hit 50 haha.

Nick_mote WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Wheres todays video?

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Bandit is the best one by a mile. No streamer like him. So honest and genuine. I can’t stick those fucking bellends over at fruityslots. They are clearly a pair of rats in real life and talk like utter dickheads “drop a cheeky purps in on reel 3”, “let’s see some sexy ace balls on 2”. Dickheads. They also get wound up when people mention other gamble streamers in their chat. They kill the convo really fast. Where bandit, rolla and hyper are all more than happy to talk positively about other streamers.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Nick_mote wrote:

Wheres todays video?

Its on its way mate, should be uploaded before 3pm today!

Jesus #ForRealz?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)