some nob head trying to hack my accounts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

not sure if its a legit email but recieved an email from twitch, saying someone had accessed my account from  a city/town ealier today not where  where I was. I hadn’t been on my twitch today some ignored the email incase it was bollocks I just went to twitch and changerd my password there. Has any1 else been having problems recently with people trying to hack into their online accounts?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Get attempted logins on betfair quite alot rather annoying as they then lock it for aecirity reasons. Not sure what they could gain fro. Accessing a twitch account though. Could just be a scam email also just dont go through thw link on it and you should be fine ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

<p>not sure if its a legit email but recieved an email from twitch, saying someone had accessed my account from  a city/town ealier today not where  where I was. I hadn’t been on my twitch today some ignored the email incase it was bollocks I just went to twitch and changerd my password there. Has any1 else been having problems recently with people trying to hack into their online accounts?</p>

Had the same thing a few weeks ago, thought it was a dodgy phishing link but it was legit and I quiet promptly changed my password.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

My advice is to if available use 2-factor authentification 🙂 will secure your stuff right up.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

thaks for the replies I promptly changed the password not using the links given though mind you. will also do the 2- authentification when I get a chance, bloody annoying though that such people in this world are that way inclined to be right bell-ends . thanks for the advice and feedback guys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)